MURTADIN_KAFIRUN

Latest topics
Gallery

MILIS MURTADIN_KAFIRUN
MURTADIN KAFIRUNexMUSLIM INDONESIA BERJAYA12 Oktober Hari Murtad Dari Islam Sedunia

Kami tidak memfitnah, tetapi menyatakan fakta kebenaran yang selama ini selalu ditutupi oleh muslim untuk menyembunyikan kebejatan nabinya

Menyongsong Punahnya Islam

Wadah syiar Islam terlengkap & terpercaya, mari sebarkan selebaran artikel yang sesungguhnya tentang si Pelacur Alloh Swt dan Muhammad bin Abdullah yang MAHA TERKUTUK itu ke dunia nyata!!!!

Kebrutalan dan keberingasan muslim di seantero dunia adalah bukti bahwa Islam agama setan (AJARAN JAHAT,BUAS,BIADAB,CABUL,DUSTA).  Tuhan (KEBENARAN) tidak perlu dibela, tetapi setan (KEJAHATAN) perlu mendapat pembelaan manusia agar dustanya terus bertahan

Subscribe to MURTADIN_KAFIRUN

Powered by us.groups.yahoo.com

Who is online?
In total there are 12 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 12 Guests :: 2 Bots

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 354 on Wed May 26, 2010 3:49 am
RSS feeds

Yahoo! 
MSN 
AOL 
Netvibes 
Bloglines 

Social bookmarking

Social bookmarking Digg  Social bookmarking Delicious  Social bookmarking Reddit  Social bookmarking Stumbleupon  Social bookmarking Slashdot  Social bookmarking Yahoo  Social bookmarking Google  Social bookmarking Blinklist  Social bookmarking Blogmarks  Social bookmarking Technorati  

Bookmark and share the address of MURTADINKAFIRUN on your social bookmarking website

Bookmark and share the address of MURTADIN_KAFIRUN on your social bookmarking website

Alkitab: BunMaria dicolok vaginanya oleh ayah kandungnya sendiri (Pedhopilia dan Incest)

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Alkitab: BunMaria dicolok vaginanya oleh ayah kandungnya sendiri (Pedhopilia dan Incest)

Post by juruselamat2 on Thu Aug 29, 2013 12:08 am

Even Mary, the mother of Jesus, got a finger inserted in her!

Fathers sticking their fingers into their daughters' vaginas before marriage in the Bible:
The sections of this article are:
1-  My personal note and experience with this issue.
2- Males and Females in the Bible did it to females.
     -  Even Mary got a finger inserted in her!
3-  Fathers sticking their fingers into their daughter's vaginas before marriage in the Bible.
4-  Fathers have full control over their daughters.
5-  Why would fathers do that?
6-  The entire Bible is corrupted anyway according to its Theologians!
7-  How can you justify "digital defloration" to your sister or daughter?
8-  Some minority Christians in Europe still do it today!
9-  Numbers 31:7, 17-18 further prove that fingers were inserted into virgin girls!
      -  3-year old girls were raped by Moses and his men!
10-  Rebuttals.
11-  Conclusion.

1-  My personal note and experience with this issue:
When I was young, I once heard about this sick tradition from my father, that fathers would stick their fingers covered in a cloth into their daughters' vaginas few hours before their daughters' weddings and display the cloth before everyone to prove that she was a virgin.  I heard that it was practiced among some people in the Middle East in the very old days, especially in the southern part of Egypt, Iraq, Iran and Morocco.  I wasn't sure exactly who these people were, because Egypt has Muslims, Christians and Jews in it.  The southern part certainly is mixed with all these religions.  So it's quite possible that even some Muslims practiced it, even though there is nothing about this sick tradition mentioned in any Islamic doctrine.
When I read Deuteronomy 22:13-18 in the Bible, as it is explained in details in the article, I couldn't believe it!  I was in great shock!  The Bible matched exactly what I heard about when I was young.

2-  Males and Females in the Bible did it to females:
Before we get into the fathers and daughters issue, it is important first to know that some males in the Bible did it to females.  Let us look at the following information:
"There were, of course, others who might examine accused brides. Dwyer, 63, notes the role of doctors in modern Morocco. In pre-modern times this role was performed by midwives (see Westermarck, Marriage Ceremonies in Morocco, 229f.; Marcus, p. 324. M. Friedman, Ribbui Nashim Beyisra'el [Tel Aviv: Mosad Bialik etc., 1986], 169-170, 263). According to the Midrash Hagadol, Isaac himself examined Rebekah digitally before their marriage (Midrash Hagadol to Genesis 24:67 [ed. M. Margulies; Jerusalem: Mosad Harav Kook, 1967, 411]; according to Pirke Rabbi Eliezer, chap. 16, p. 38a, the examination consisted of digital defloration [ref. courtesy of my colleague, Prof. Judah Goldin]). According to the  aprocryphal Book of James, sec. 19-20, Mary was likewise examined digitally for virginity by Salome (New Testament Apocrypha, ed. E. Hennecke & W. Schneemelcher, 385; ref. courtesy of Prof. Tikva Frymer-Kensky and my colleague Prof. Robert A. Kraft)."
(http://ccat.sas.upenn.edu/jwst/4q159.htm)   [Note #13, read toward the end of the note]
(the article is also located on my site)

An AUDIO file (46 seconds) from the "Banned from the Bible" documentary film proving that Salome inserted her finger into Mary.

Interpreter's Voice:
Dr. David Scholer
New Testament, Fuller Theological Seminary

The reason I copied Mr. Jeffrey H. Tigay's article on my site is to prevent it from vanishing from the internet someday.  Many valuable articles were lost without permanent preservation on the internet.
Anyway, let us look the "digital defloration" key words in his quote:
Digital:  "\Dig"i*tal\, a. [L. digitals.] Of or performance to the fingers, or to digits; done with the fingers; as, digital compression; digital examination."
(http://dictionary.reference.com/search?q=digital)

Defloration:  "\Def`lo*ra"tion\, n. [LL. defloratio: cf. F. d['e]floration.] 1. The act of deflouring; as, the defloration of a virgin. --Johnson."
(http://dictionary.reference.com/search?q=Defloration)

Also, Defloration mean:  "1. The act of deflowering.
                                       2. Rupture of the hymen, typically in sexual intercourse."

(http://dictionary.reference.com/search?q=defloration%20)

So in other words, digital defloration means inserting a finger or thumb into a virgin female's vagina to cause her to bleed and take away her virginity.  So when Salome himself did digital defloration to Mary (Jesus' mother), and Isaac "himself" did digital defloration to Rebekah, it means that both mentioned men had inserted their fingers into the mentioned female' vaginas.

3-  Fathers sticking their fingers into their daughters in the Bible:
Let us look at the following Verses in the Bible: "If a man takes a wife and, after laying with her, dislikes her and slanders her and gives her a bad name, saying, 'I married this woman but when I approached her, I did not find proof of her virginity,' then the girl's father and mother shall bring proof [how do you think they would do that?] that she was a virgin to the town elders at the gate.   The girl's father will say to the elders, 'I gave my daughter in marriage to this man, but he dislikes her.  Now he has slandered her and said, 'I did not find your daughter to be a virgin.'  But here is the proof of my daughter's virginity.'  Then her parents shall display the cloth [the father would literally stick his two fingers covered with a piece of cloth into his daughter's vagina before she gets married and keep that bloody cloth for as long as his daughter is married] with  before the elders of the town, and the elders shall take the man and punish him.  (From the NIV Bible, Deuteronomy 22:13-18)"  
Here is a more clear translation from Hebrew Resources:  "The girl's father and mother shall produce the evidence of the girl's virginity before the elders of the town at the gate.  And the girl's father shall say to the elders, "I gave this man my daughter to wife, but he had taken an aversion to her; so he has made up charges, saying, 'I did not find your daughter a virgin.' But here is the evidence of my daughter's virginity!"  And they shall spread out the cloth before the elders of the town.  (From the New JPS translation, Deuteronomy 22:15-17)"
The New JPS translation of Deuteronomy 22:15-17 makes it even more clear about having the parents of the girl displaying the bloody piece of cloth before the elders of the town.
According to the Talmud, the cloth should be "A cloth of less than 3 square finger-breadths.  (From the Talmud, Eruvin 29b-30a and Succah 16a)", and before it is being used, it should be "soft, woolen and clean.   (From the Talmud, Niddah 17a)"

4-  Fathers have full control over their daughters:
The thing that we all must know is that the father in the Bible has full control over his daughters.  Let us look at few quotes from Talmudic and Biblical resources:
The father has the right to force their daughters into marriage:  "The father has the obligation to marry off his daughters.  (From the Talmud, Kiddushin 29a, 30b)", and "Marrying off one's daughter as soon after she reaches adulthood as possible, even to one's Slave.   (From the Talmud, Pesachim 113a)"
The father even has the right to sell his daughter as a servant (slave girl) to other men:  "If a man sells his daughter as a servant, she is not to go free as menservants do. If she does not please the master who has selected her for himself, he must let her be redeemed. He has no right to sell her to foreigners, because he has broken faith with her.  (From the NIV Bible, Exodus 21:7-Cool"
There is even pre-arranged marriage before the child is even born!
People before they are even born are arranged for marriage:  "A Divine Voice announces who a soon-to-be-born boy and girl will marry when they grow up.   (From the Talmud, Moed Katan 18b, Sotah 2a, Moed Katan 18b and Moed Katan 18b)"

A small rebuttal to the Christian "Answering Islam" team, between me (Osama Abdallah) and Jim:
Jim- Defloration is the act of rupturing the hymen during sexual intercourse. Therefore the man can't stick his hand into the woman's vagina according to Mr. Abdallah. How can you have sexual intercourse and then stick your hand and a cloth at the same time in a woman's vagina. Make no sense does it? Then again most of Mr Abdallah's material makes no sense. 
Osama- Who mentioned sexual intercourse here Jim?   The woman's virginity can be taken through a person's hands, a father's finger inside his daughter.  As I showed above, "digital defloration" means inserting a finger or thumb into the woman's vagina.

I had some Christians raise high objections to this point, and some had even criticized me of being a "liar". Well, beside from the above references that clearly prove my point, if you still do not believe me then go and seek it among OLD MIDDLE EASTERN Jews for yourself.  Also, using your own personal common sense, explain to me what the Bible means by "her parents shall display the cloth" and its relationship to the girl's virginity?  If the husband is the one to take his wife's virginity through sexual intercourse, then what would having the girl's parents displaying "the cloth" have anything to do with it?
You might then think, then how would the husband be able to know whether his wife was ever touched by another man if her father took her virginity away from her before marriage?
My answer to this question is that some men can tell by instinct whether their wives had previous relationships before when they sleep with their wives. This however is very difficult and doesn't apply to all men, especially when their wives are good in faking it.   In the old Jewish culture fathers were to take their daughters' virginity and must keep the bloody cloth for as long as their daughters were married as a solid proof.
That is why the Bible mentions "the cloth" and orders the parents to use it as a proof.  Using your own common sense, the cloth would not be a clean one like anyone you have at home. It has to be a bloody one.
These laws however are not GOD Almighty's Laws, even though they are considered as such.  These are old Jewish Laws that had corrupted the Bible:
"`How can you say, "We [the Jews] are wise, for we have the law of the LORD," when actually the lying pen of the scribes has handled it falsely?' (From the NIV Bible, Jeremiah 8:Cool"
The Revised Standard Version makes it even clearer: "How can you say, 'We are wise, and the law of the LORD is with us'? But, behold, the false pen of the scribes has made it into a lie(From the RSV Bible, Jeremiah 8:Cool"
In either translation, we clearly see that the Jews had so much corrupted the Bible with their man-made cultural laws, that they had turned the Bible into a lie!

Back in the old Biblical days, if a girl commits fornication, she would bring a big shame to the family.  The family would lose their reputation and respect in the town.   That is why you see Biblical verses such as the following:
"And the daughter of any priest, if she profane herself by playing the whore, she profaneth her father: she shall be burnt with fire.   (From the NIV Bible, Leviticus 21:9)"
"...and the birth of ANY daughter is a loss. (From the New Jerusalem Bible, Ecclesiasticus 22:3)
"Speak unto the children of Israel, saying, If a woman have conceived seed, and born a MALE child: then she shall be unclean SEVEN DAYS; according to the days of the separation for her infirmity shall she be unclean. And in the eighth day the flesh of his foreskin shall be circumcised. And she shall then continue in the blood of her purifying THIRTY THREE days; she shall touch no hallowed thing, nor come into the sanctuary, until the days of her purifying be fulfilled. But if she bear a FEMALE child, then she shall be unclean TWO WEEKS, as in her separation: and she shall continue in the blood of her purifying SIXTY SIX days.  (From the NIV Bible, Leviticus 12:2-5)"

The Bible itself admits that it has been tampered with and corrupted by man's alterations and corruptions:
"`How can you say, "We [the Jews] are wise, for we have the law of the LORD," when actually the lying pen of the scribes has handled it falsely?' (From the NIV Bible, Jeremiah 8:Cool"
The Revised Standard Version makes it even clearer: "How can you say, 'We are wise, and the law of the LORD is with us'? But, behold, the false pen of the scribes has made it into a lie(From the RSV Bible, Jeremiah 8:Cool"
And regarding who wrote the books and gospels of the Bible, well here is a sample of what the NIV Bible's theologians and historians wrote:
"Serious doubts exists as to whether these verses belong to the Gospel of Mark.  They are absent from important early manuscripts and display certain peculiarities of vocabulary, style and theological content that are unlike the rest of Mark.  His Gospel probably ended at 16:8, or its original ending has been lost.  (From the NIV Bible Foot Notes, page 1528)"
"Although the author does not name himself, evidence outside the Scriptures and inferences from the book itself lead to the conclusion that the author was Luke.  (From the NIV Bible Commentary, page 1643)"
"The writer of this letter does not identify himself, but he was obviously well known to the original recipients.  (From the NIV Bible Commentary, page 1856)"
"The letter is difficult to date with precision....(From the NIV Bible Commentary, page 1905)"
"It seems safe to conclude that the book, at least in its early form, dates from the beginning of the monarchy. Some think that Samuel may have had a hand in shaping or compiling the materials of the book, but in fact we are unsure who the final author or editor was.  (From the NIV Bible Commentary, page 286)"
"Although, according to tradition, Samuel wrote the book, authorship is actually uncertain.  (From the NIV Bible Commentary, page 322)"
"The date of the composition is also unknown, but it was undoubtedly during the monarchy.  (From the NIV Bible Commentary, page 322)"
"The author is unknown. Jewish tradition points to Samuel, but it is unlikely that he is the author because the mention of David (4:17,22) implies a later date.  (From the NIV Bible Commentary, page 360)"
"Who the author was cannot be known with certainty since the book itself gives no indication of his identity.  (From the NIV Bible Commentary, page 368)"
"There is little conclusive evidence as to the identity of the author of 1,2 Kings.  (From the NIV Bible Commentary, page 459)"
"Whoever the author was, it is clear that he was familiar with the book of Deuteronomy.  (From the NIV Bible Commentary, page 459)"
"According to ancient Jewish tradition, Ezra wrote Chronicles, Ezra and Nehemiah (see Introduction to Ezra: Literary Form and Authorship), but this cannot be established with certainty.  (From the NIV Bible Commentary, page 569)"
"Although we do not know who wrote the book of Esther, from internal evidence it is possible to make some inferences about the author and the date of composition.  (From the NIV Bible Commentary, page 707)"
"The unknown author probably had access to oral and/or written sources....(From the NIV Bible commentary, page 722)"
"Regarding authorship, opinions are even more divided....(From the NIV Bible Commentary, page 773)"
etc...
Please visit: Just who were the original authors of the Bible? to see the book's bibliography to the above quotes.
Also, why don't you visit: Contradictions and proofs of Historical Corruptions in the Bible, and see exactly what I mean, instead of acting like a total fool and saying things that even the Bible refutes in it!

As we've seen above, it was part of the old Jewish culture to do digital defloration (inserting a finger into the vagina) to women.  Mary, the mother of Jesus, even got digitally deflowered herself!  I'd like to ask all Jews and Christians this simple question:
How can you justify to your daughter or sister that it is Biblically and religiously OK to insert a (middle) finger (whether by male or female; it doesn't matter) into her vagina to take away her virginity?
I mean, beside the woman's husband, who should really have the authority to touch her in her private like that?
And also, could Jeremiah in Jeremiah 8:8 meant exactly this when he said that the Jews had so badly corrupted the Bible and turned it into a "lie"?
"How can you say, 'We are wise, and the law of the LORD is with us'? But, behold, the false pen of the scribes has made it into a lie(From the RSV Bible, Jeremiah 8:Cool"
As we've seen above, Deuteronomy 22:13-18 absolutely could not have referred to the husband covering his penis with the cloth and inserting it into his wife's vagina.  The verse clearly talked about the cloth being in the parents' possession, and it clearly referred to having the evidence right before the wedding night.
So, could this digital defloration by the bride's relative (whether it is her father, mother, brother, sister, or what have you) be nothing but a ridiculous LIE that was put in GOD Almighty's Holy Mouth as a Revelation sent from Him as Jeremiah 8:8 above clearly suggests?
I'll let you answer this for yourself.
Also, could Islam be the Truth, and the Bible be the mix between Truth and falsehood as Muslims claim?  Could Islam really have been foretold by previous Prophets?
Please visit:  The Scientific Miracles in the Noble Quran and Islam.
Prophet Muhammad peace be upon him was foretold by the name in several Books and Gospels in the Bible.
The original name for GOD Almighty in Aramaic and Hebrew was indeed "Allah".  See proofs from Hebrew and Aramaic resources.  Aramaic was the language that Jesus peace be upon him spoke during his ministry.   Also, according to the Bible, "Yahweh" was not GOD Almighty's original name.  It was "Allah".  See proofs from the Hebrew resources.

8-  Some minority Christians in Europe still do it today

http://www.answering-christianity.com/fathers_rape.htm
juruselamat2
BLUE MEMBERS
BLUE MEMBERS

Number of posts : 290
Registration date : 2013-05-13

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Alkitab: BunMaria dicolok vaginanya oleh ayah kandungnya sendiri (Pedhopilia dan Incest)

Post by Piss on Thu Aug 29, 2013 2:22 am

juruselamat2 wrote:
Even Mary, the mother of Jesus, got a finger inserted in her!

Fathers sticking their fingers into their daughters' vaginas before marriage in the Bible:
The sections of this article are:
1-  My personal note and experience with this issue.
2- Males and Females in the Bible did it to females.
     -  Even Mary got a finger inserted in her!
3-  Fathers sticking their fingers into their daughter's vaginas before marriage in the Bible.
4-  Fathers have full control over their daughters.
8-  Some minority Christians in Europe still do it today!
9-  Numbers 31:7, 17-18 further prove that fingers were inserted into virgin girls!
      -  3-year old girls were raped by Moses and his men!
10-  Rebuttals.
11-  Conclusion.

1-  My personal note and experience with this issue:
When I was young, I once heard about this sick tradition from my father, that fathers would stick their fingers covered in a cloth into their daughters' vaginas few hours before their daughters' weddings and display the cloth before everyone to prove that she was a virgin.  I heard that it was practiced among some people in the Middle East in the very old days, especially in the southern part of Egypt, Iraq, Iran and Morocco.  I wasn't sure exactly who these people were, because Egypt has Muslims, Christians and Jews in it.  The southern part certainly is mixed with all these religions.  So it's quite possible that even some Muslims practiced it, even though there is nothing about this sick tradition mentioned in any Islamic doctrine.
When I read Deuteronomy 22:13-18 in the Bible, as it is explained in details in the article, I couldn't believe it!  I was in great shock!  The Bible matched exactly what I heard about when I was young.

2-  Males and Females in the Bible did it to females:
Before we get into the fathers and daughters issue, it is important first to know that some males in the Bible did it to females.  Let us look at the following information:
"There were, of course, others who might examine accused brides. Dwyer, 63, notes the role of doctors in modern Morocco. In pre-modern times this role was performed by midwives (see Westermarck, Marriage Ceremonies in Morocco, 229f.; Marcus, p. 324. M. Friedman, Ribbui Nashim Beyisra'el [Tel Aviv: Mosad Bialik etc., 1986], 169-170, 263). According to the Midrash Hagadol, Isaac himself examined Rebekah digitally before their marriage (Midrash Hagadol to Genesis 24:67 [ed. M. Margulies; Jerusalem: Mosad Harav Kook, 1967, 411]; according to Pirke Rabbi Eliezer, chap. 16, p. 38a, the examination consisted of digital defloration [ref. courtesy of my colleague, Prof. Judah Goldin]). According to the  aprocryphal Book of James, sec. 19-20, Mary was likewise examined digitally for virginity by Salome (New Testament Apocrypha, ed. E. Hennecke & W. Schneemelcher, 385; ref. courtesy of Prof. Tikva Frymer-Kensky and my colleague Prof. Robert A. Kraft)."
(http://ccat.sas.upenn.edu/jwst/4q159.htm)   [Note #13, read toward the end of the note]
(the article is also located on my site)

An AUDIO file (46 seconds) from the "Banned from the Bible" documentary film proving that Salome inserted her finger into Mary.

Interpreter's Voice:
Dr. David Scholer
New Testament, Fuller Theological Seminary

The reason I copied Mr. Jeffrey H. Tigay's article on my site is to prevent it from vanishing from the internet someday.  Many valuable articles were lost without permanent preservation on the internet.
Anyway, let us look the "digital defloration" key words in his quote:
Digital:  "\Dig"i*tal\, a. [L. digitals.] Of or performance to the fingers, or to digits; done with the fingers; as, digital compression; digital examination."
(http://dictionary.reference.com/search?q=digital)

Defloration:  "\Def`lo*ra"tion\, n. [LL. defloratio: cf. F. d['e]floration.] 1. The act of deflouring; as, the defloration of a virgin. --Johnson."
(http://dictionary.reference.com/search?q=Defloration)

Also, Defloration mean:  "1. The act of deflowering.
                                       2. Rupture of the hymen, typically in sexual intercourse."

(http://dictionary.reference.com/search?q=defloration%20)

So in other words, digital defloration means inserting a finger or thumb into a virgin female's vagina to cause her to bleed and take away her virginity.  So when Salome himself did digital defloration to Mary (Jesus' mother), and Isaac "himself" did digital defloration to Rebekah, it means that both mentioned men had inserted their fingers into the mentioned female' vaginas.

3-  Fathers sticking their fingers into their daughters in the Bible:
Let us look at the following Verses in the Bible: "If a man takes a wife and, after laying with her, dislikes her and slanders her and gives her a bad name, saying, 'I married this woman but when I approached her, I did not find proof of her virginity,' then the girl's father and mother shall bring proof [how do you think they would do that?] that she was a virgin to the town elders at the gate.   The girl's father will say to the elders, 'I gave my daughter in marriage to this man, but he dislikes her.  Now he has slandered her and said, 'I did not find your daughter to be a virgin.'  But here is the proof of my daughter's virginity.'  Then her parents shall display the cloth [the father would literally stick his two fingers covered with a piece of cloth into his daughter's vagina before she gets married and keep that bloody cloth for as long as his daughter is married] with  before the elders of the town, and the elders shall take the man and punish him.  (From the NIV Bible, Deuteronomy 22:13-18)"  
Here is a more clear translation from Hebrew Resources:  "The girl's father and mother shall produce the evidence of the girl's virginity before the elders of the town at the gate.  And the girl's father shall say to the elders, "I gave this man my daughter to wife, but he had taken an aversion to her; so he has made up charges, saying, 'I did not find your daughter a virgin.' But here is the evidence of my daughter's virginity!"  And they shall spread out the cloth before the elders of the town.  (From the New JPS translation, Deuteronomy 22:15-17)"
The New JPS translation of Deuteronomy 22:15-17 makes it even more clear about having the parents of the girl displaying the bloody piece of cloth before the elders of the town.
According to the Talmud, the cloth should be "A cloth of less than 3 square finger-breadths.  (From the Talmud, Eruvin 29b-30a and Succah 16a)", and before it is being used, it should be "soft, woolen and clean.   (From the Talmud, Niddah 17a)"

4-  Fathers have full control over their daughters:
The thing that we all must know is that the father in the Bible has full control over his daughters.  Let us look at few quotes from Talmudic and Biblical resources:
The father has the right to force their daughters into marriage:  "The father has the obligation to marry off his daughters.  (From the Talmud, Kiddushin 29a, 30b)", and "Marrying off one's daughter as soon after she reaches adulthood as possible, even to one's Slave.   (From the Talmud, Pesachim 113a)"
The father even has the right to sell his daughter as a servant (slave girl) to other men:  "If a man sells his daughter as a servant, she is not to go free as menservants do. If she does not please the master who has selected her for himself, he must let her be redeemed. He has no right to sell her to foreigners, because he has broken faith with her.  (From the NIV Bible, Exodus 21:7-Cool"
There is even pre-arranged marriage before the child is even born!
People before they are even born are arranged for marriage:  "A Divine Voice announces who a soon-to-be-born boy and girl will marry when they grow up.   (From the Talmud, Moed Katan 18b, Sotah 2a, Moed Katan 18b and Moed Katan 18b)"

A small rebuttal to the Christian "Answering Islam" team, between me (Osama Abdallah) and Jim:
Jim- Defloration is the act of rupturing the hymen during sexual intercourse. Therefore the man can't stick his hand into the woman's vagina according to Mr. Abdallah. How can you have sexual intercourse and then stick your hand and a cloth at the same time in a woman's vagina. Make no sense does it? Then again most of Mr Abdallah's material makes no sense. 
Osama- Who mentioned sexual intercourse here Jim?   The woman's virginity can be taken through a person's hands, a father's finger inside his daughter.  As I showed above, "digital defloration" means inserting a finger or thumb into the woman's vagina.

I had some Christians raise high objections to this point, and some had even criticized me of being a "liar". Well, beside from the above references that clearly prove my point, if you still do not believe me then go and seek it among OLD MIDDLE EASTERN Jews for yourself.  Also, using your own personal common sense, explain to me what the Bible means by "her parents shall display the cloth" and its relationship to the girl's virginity?  If the husband is the one to take his wife's virginity through sexual intercourse, then what would having the girl's parents displaying "the cloth" have anything to do with it?
You might then think, then how would the husband be able to know whether his wife was ever touched by another man if her father took her virginity away from her before marriage?
My answer to this question is that some men can tell by instinct whether their wives had previous relationships before when they sleep with their wives. This however is very difficult and doesn't apply to all men, especially when their wives are good in faking it.   In the old Jewish culture fathers were to take their daughters' virginity and must keep the bloody cloth for as long as their daughters were married as a solid proof.
That is why the Bible mentions "the cloth" and orders the parents to use it as a proof.  Using your own common sense, the cloth would not be a clean one like anyone you have at home. It has to be a bloody one.
These laws however are not GOD Almighty's Laws, even though they are considered as such.  These are old Jewish Laws that had corrupted the Bible:
In either translation, we clearly see that the Jews had so much corrupted the Bible with their man-made cultural laws, that they had turned the Bible into a lie!

Back in the old Biblical days, if a girl commits fornication, she would bring a big shame to the family.  The family would lose their reputation and respect in the town.   That is why you see Biblical verses such as the following:
"And the daughter of any priest, if she profane herself by playing the whore, she profaneth her father: she shall be burnt with fire.   (From the NIV Bible, Leviticus 21:9)"
"...and the birth of ANY daughter is a loss. (From the New Jerusalem Bible, Ecclesiasticus 22:3)
"Speak unto the children of Israel, saying, If a woman have conceived seed, and born a MALE child: then she shall be unclean SEVEN DAYS; according to the days of the separation for her infirmity shall she be unclean. And in the eighth day the flesh of his foreskin shall be circumcised. And she shall then continue in the blood of her purifying THIRTY THREE days; she shall touch no hallowed thing, nor come into the sanctuary, until the days of her purifying be fulfilled. But if she bear a FEMALE child, then she shall be unclean TWO WEEKS, as in her separation: and she shall continue in the blood of her purifying SIXTY SIX days.  (From the NIV Bible, Leviticus 12:2-5)"

The Bible itself admits that it has been tampered with and corrupted by man's alterations and corruptions:
And regarding who wrote the books and gospels of the Bible, well here is a sample of what the NIV Bible's theologians and historians wrote:
"Serious doubts exists as to whether these verses belong to the Gospel of Mark.  They are absent from important early manuscripts and display certain peculiarities of vocabulary, style and theological content that are unlike the rest of Mark.  His Gospel probably ended at 16:8, or its original ending has been lost.  (From the NIV Bible Foot Notes, page 1528)"
"Although the author does not name himself, evidence outside the Scriptures and inferences from the book itself lead to the conclusion that the author was Luke.  (From the NIV Bible Commentary, page 1643)"
"The writer of this letter does not identify himself, but he was obviously well known to the original recipients.  (From the NIV Bible Commentary, page 1856)"
"The letter is difficult to date with precision....(From the NIV Bible Commentary, page 1905)"
"It seems safe to conclude that the book, at least in its early form, dates from the beginning of the monarchy. Some think that Samuel may have had a hand in shaping or compiling the materials of the book, but in fact we are unsure who the final author or editor was.  (From the NIV Bible Commentary, page 286)"
"Although, according to tradition, Samuel wrote the book, authorship is actually uncertain.  (From the NIV Bible Commentary, page 322)"
"The date of the composition is also unknown, but it was undoubtedly during the monarchy.  (From the NIV Bible Commentary, page 322)"
"The author is unknown. Jewish tradition points to Samuel, but it is unlikely that he is the author because the mention of David (4:17,22) implies a later date.  (From the NIV Bible Commentary, page 360)"
"Who the author was cannot be known with certainty since the book itself gives no indication of his identity.  (From the NIV Bible Commentary, page 368)"
"There is little conclusive evidence as to the identity of the author of 1,2 Kings.  (From the NIV Bible Commentary, page 459)"
"Whoever the author was, it is clear that he was familiar with the book of Deuteronomy.  (From the NIV Bible Commentary, page 459)"
"According to ancient Jewish tradition, Ezra wrote Chronicles, Ezra and Nehemiah (see Introduction to Ezra: Literary Form and Authorship), but this cannot be established with certainty.  (From the NIV Bible Commentary, page 569)"
"Although we do not know who wrote the book of Esther, from internal evidence it is possible to make some inferences about the author and the date of composition.  (From the NIV Bible Commentary, page 707)"
"The unknown author probably had access to oral and/or written sources....(From the NIV Bible commentary, page 722)"
"Regarding authorship, opinions are even more divided....(From the NIV Bible Commentary, page 773)"
etc...
Please visit: Just who were the original authors of the Bible? to see the book's bibliography to the above quotes.
Also, why don't you visit: Contradictions and proofs of Historical Corruptions in the Bible, and see exactly what I mean, instead of acting like a total fool and saying things that even the Bible refutes in it!

As we've seen above, it was part of the old Jewish culture to do digital defloration (inserting a finger into the vagina) to women.  Mary, the mother of Jesus, even got digitally deflowered herself!  I'd like to ask all Jews and Christians this simple question:
How can you justify to your daughter or sister that it is Biblically and religiously OK to insert a (middle) finger (whether by male or female; it doesn't matter) into her vagina to take away her virginity?
I mean, beside the woman's husband, who should really have the authority to touch her in her private like that?
And also, could Jeremiah in Jeremiah 8:8 meant exactly this when he said that the Jews had so badly corrupted the Bible and turned it into a "lie"?
"How can you say, 'We are wise, and the law of the LORD is with us'? But, behold, the false pen of the scribes has made it into a lie(From the RSV Bible, Jeremiah 8:Cool"
As we've seen above, Deuteronomy 22:13-18 absolutely could not have referred to the husband covering his penis with the cloth and inserting it into his wife's vagina.  The verse clearly talked about the cloth being in the parents' possession, and it clearly referred to having the evidence right before the wedding night.
So, could this digital defloration by the bride's relative (whether it is her father, mother, brother, sister, or what have you) be nothing but a ridiculous LIE that was put in GOD Almighty's Holy Mouth as a Revelation sent from Him as Jeremiah 8:8 above clearly suggests?
I'll let you answer this for yourself.
Also, could Islam be the Truth, and the Bible be the mix between Truth and falsehood as Muslims claim?  Could Islam really have been foretold by previous Prophets?
Please visit:  The Scientific Miracles in the Noble Quran and Islam.
Prophet Muhammad peace be upon him was foretold by the name in several Books and Gospels in the Bible.
The original name for GOD Almighty in Aramaic and Hebrew was indeed "Allah".  See proofs from Hebrew and Aramaic resources.  Aramaic was the language that Jesus peace be upon him spoke during his ministry.   Also, according to the Bible, "Yahweh" was not GOD Almighty's original name.  It was "Allah".  See proofs from the Hebrew resources.

8-  Some minority Christians in Europe still do it today

http://www.answering-christianity.com/fathers_rape.htm
huahahahaha....

do you even understand the hoax you've posted here?? huhahahahaha

just like the hoax about the pork in the youtube..huahahahaha...

moslems and their taqiyas huahahahaha.....

Tuhan Yahudi/Kristen dan Tuhannya islam itu berbeda. Buka Taurat, Injil dan Zabur (dalam bahasa aslinya), ada tidak di situ ditulis Tuhan bernama Allah??? Tidak ada. Tapi Nama YHWH ada tercantum hampir 7000 kali. Dan Nama Yesus dalam Bahasa Ibrani adalah Yehoshua yang artinya "YHWH menyelamatkan". Eliyah/Elia (artinya Tuhanku YHWH). Haleluyah (artinya Terpujilah YHWH)!

Piss
SILVER MEMBERS
SILVER MEMBERS

Number of posts : 1890
Registration date : 2011-03-28

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Alkitab: BunMaria dicolok vaginanya oleh ayah kandungnya sendiri (Pedhopilia dan Incest)

Post by gusti_bara on Thu Aug 29, 2013 5:26 am

gileeee.... kayak setrikaan ajah main colok colokan segala....
gusti_bara
SILVER MEMBERS
SILVER MEMBERS

Male
Number of posts : 1550
Job/hobbies : yang penting seneng
Humor : pantaskah saya menjadi anak yesus?
Registration date : 2010-04-29

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by buncis hitam on Thu Aug 29, 2013 5:41 am

Ini adalah salah satu bukti betapa joroknya pemikiran muslim. Mereka tidak bisa membedakan mana yang bener dan yang salah karena saking betapa joroknya pikiran muslim..........Gak heran wanita berpakaian dengan jeans dan kaos di aceh aja bisa ditangkap dan diadili hanya gara2 muslim2 memiliki pikiran yang begitu joroknya sampe gak bisa membedakan mana yang bener dan mana yang salah.

MUSLIM MURTAD MAKIN BERTAMBAH, ISLAM SEMAKIN HANCUR. SEBENTAR LAGI ISLAM BAKALAN PUNAH SAMA SEPERTI NAZI. DAN ISLAM AKAN DISEBUT SEMUA ORANG SEBAGAI KUTUKAN DAN MALAPETAKA BAGI MANUSIA YANG TERDAHSYAT YANG PERNAH ADA DI DUNIA INI.
buncis hitam
SILVER MEMBERS
SILVER MEMBERS

Male
Number of posts : 1919
Location : ada di masjid sambil berdakwah untuk menghancurkan islam. TAPI KALO ADA YANG MAU RIBUT AMA GW, GW TUNGGU DI 7 ELEVEN GINTUNG, CIPUTAT. ATAU SILAKAN CARI GW DI RUMAH GW DI CIPUTAT. DAERAH RUMAH GW DI TENGAH2 BINTARO DAN PASAR CIPUTAT DAN DI DEKET RUMAH GW GAK ADA MESJID SAMA SEKALI. HERANNYA DIBANDINGKAN 3 GEREJA YANG ADA DI SEKITAR RUMAH GW, SUARA TOA MESJID LEBIH BISA KEDENGERAN DARIPADA SUARA 3 GEREJA DEKET RUMAH GW YANG JARAKNYA GAK LEBIH DARI 50 METER. TUH MESJID SUARA TOA DARIMANA COBA? ADA JUGA MESJID LEBIH DARI 2 KILO DARI RUMAH GW TUH. HEBAT YA YANG NAMANYA MESJID BENER2 GANGGU KETERTIBAN DAN BIKIN POLUSI SUARA.
Job/hobbies : Menunjukkan kebodohan muslim karena islamnya/ Showing muslims foolishnesses for their islam
Humor : janda orang boleh diembat, janda mamad gak boleh diembat. Wkwkwkwkwk
Registration date : 2012-09-14

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by juruselamat2 on Tue Sep 03, 2013 2:01 pm

Lhoh ada kafir kalap...yang jorok yang otak tuhanmu, kok bikin ayat seperti itu...

lol
juruselamat2
BLUE MEMBERS
BLUE MEMBERS

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by buncis hitam on Tue Sep 03, 2013 2:08 pm

Jadi yang jorok adalah pikiran dari wanita yang berpakaian jeans dan kaos yaa??? Kok elo bisa2nya nuduh yang laen jorok sama seperti para polisi sharia di aceh yang sukanya nangkepin cewek berpakaian jeans dan kaos?? Heran gw.

MUSLIM MURTAD MAKIN BERTAMBAH, ISLAM SEMAKIN HANCUR. SEBENTAR LAGI ISLAM BAKALAN PUNAH SAMA SEPERTI NAZI. DAN ISLAM AKAN DISEBUT SEMUA ORANG SEBAGAI KUTUKAN DAN MALAPETAKA BAGI MANUSIA YANG TERDAHSYAT YANG PERNAH ADA DI DUNIA INI.
buncis hitam
SILVER MEMBERS
SILVER MEMBERS

Male
Location : ada di masjid sambil berdakwah untuk menghancurkan islam. TAPI KALO ADA YANG MAU RIBUT AMA GW, GW TUNGGU DI 7 ELEVEN GINTUNG, CIPUTAT. ATAU SILAKAN CARI GW DI RUMAH GW DI CIPUTAT. DAERAH RUMAH GW DI TENGAH2 BINTARO DAN PASAR CIPUTAT DAN DI DEKET RUMAH GW GAK ADA MESJID SAMA SEKALI. HERANNYA DIBANDINGKAN 3 GEREJA YANG ADA DI SEKITAR RUMAH GW, SUARA TOA MESJID LEBIH BISA KEDENGERAN DARIPADA SUARA 3 GEREJA DEKET RUMAH GW YANG JARAKNYA GAK LEBIH DARI 50 METER. TUH MESJID SUARA TOA DARIMANA COBA? ADA JUGA MESJID LEBIH DARI 2 KILO DARI RUMAH GW TUH. HEBAT YA YANG NAMANYA MESJID BENER2 GANGGU KETERTIBAN DAN BIKIN POLUSI SUARA.
Job/hobbies : Menunjukkan kebodohan muslim karena islamnya/ Showing muslims foolishnesses for their islam

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by juruselamat2 on Wed Sep 04, 2013 11:14 am

bedakan mana oknum mana ajaran...

kalau ada pendeta pastor melakukan pelecehan sex terhadap anak-anak kecil di latar persembahan, sehingga anak-anak tersbeut jijik dan trauma dengan gereja dan pastor pendetanya... itu ternyata karena memang ada dalilnya...didukung ayat bible.
juruselamat2
BLUE MEMBERS
BLUE MEMBERS

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by buncis hitam on Wed Sep 04, 2013 11:29 am

Oh jadiii..........Polisi sharia itu oknum toh??? Masa polisi yang setiap hari menegakkan hukum sharia eslam dibilang oknum sih?? Otak elo itu ditaruh mana?? Trus emangnya ada perintah atau ajaran untuk memperkosa wanita di alkitab??? Sila dijawab. Jangan2 kidung agung lagi jawabannya. Jadi di kidung agung ada toh perintah semacam itu?? Yang mana??

buncis hitam
SILVER MEMBERS
SILVER MEMBERS

Male

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by juruselamat2 on Wed Sep 04, 2013 11:46 am

Aceh itu tidak menerapkan 100% syariah, mereka cuma mencuplik-cuplik sebagian yang mereka suka saja.

ayat rampasan perang dan perkosaan di bible:

Numbers 31: 25-40

25. And the LORD spake unto Moses, saying,
26. Take the sum of the prey that was taken, both of man and of beast, thou, and Eleazar the priest, and the chief fathers of the congregation:
27. And divide the prey into two parts; between them that took the war upon them, who went out to battle, and between all the congregation:
28. And levy a tribute unto the LORD of the men of war which went out to battle: one soul of five hundred, both of the persons,(including the little girls) and of the beeves, and of the asses, and of the sheep:
29. Take it of their half, and give it unto Eleazar the priest, for an heave offering of the LORD.
30. And of the children of Israel's half, thou shalt take one portion of fifty, of the persons(including the little girls), of the beeves, of the asses, and of the flocks, of all manner of beasts, and give them unto the Levites, which keep the charge of the tabernacle of the LORD.
31. And Moses and Eleazar the priest did as the LORD commanded Moses.
32. And the booty, being the rest of the prey which the men of war had caught, was six hundred thousand and seventy thousand and five thousand sheep,
33. And threescore and twelve thousand beeves,
34. And threescore and one thousand asses,
35. And thirty and two thousand persons in all, of women that had not known man by lying with him.
36. And the half, which was the portion of them that went out to war, was in number three hundred thousand and seven and thirty thousand and five hundred sheep:
37. And the LORD'S tribute of the sheep was six hundred and threescore and fifteen.
38. And the beeves were thirty and six thousand; of which the LORD'S tribute was threescore and twelve.
39. And the asses were thirty thousand and five hundred; of which the LORD'S tribute was threescore and one.
40. And the persons(including little girls) were sixteen thousand; of which the LORD'S tribute was thirty and two persons.(preteen girls)

In the verse 35 we are told that Jews caught as booty 32.000 preteen girls for themselves.

Bilangan 31 : 25-40

25 . Dan TUHAN berbicara kepada Musa , mengatakan ,

26 . Ambil jumlah mangsa yang diambil , baik manusia dan binatang , engkau , dan imam Eleazar , dan ayah kepala jemaat :

27 . Dan membagi mangsa menjadi dua bagian , antara mereka yang mengambil perang atas mereka , yang pergi berperang , dan di antara semua jemaat :

28 . Dan mengkhususkan upeti bagi TUHAN dari para prajurit yang keluar bertempur itu, yakni satu dari setiap lima ratus , baik dari manusia, ( termasuk gadis kecil ) dan dari penggembalaan , dan keledai , dan domba :

29 . Ambil setengah mereka , dan memberikannya kepada imam Eleazar , untuk persembahan bagi TUHAN .

30 . Dan bani setengah Israel , engkau akan mengambil satu dari setiap lima puluh , dari orang-orang (termasuk anak-anak kecil ) , dari penggembalaan , dari keledai dan dari kambing domba , dari segala macam binatang , dan memberi mereka kepada Lewi , yang melakukan pemeliharaan Kemah TUHAN .

31 . Musa dan Imam Eleazar melakukan seperti yang diperintahkan TUHAN kepada Musa.

32 . Dan rampasan , menjadi sisa mangsa yang prajurit telah menangkap , adalah 600.070 thousand lima ribu ekor kambing domba,

33 . Tujuh puluh dua belas ribu penggembalaan ,

34 . Dan enam puluh satu ribu ekor keledai ,

35 . Dan tiga puluh dua ribu orang dalam semua, perempuan yang tidak diketahui manusia dengan berbaring dengan dia .

36 . Yang setengah yang menjadi bagian dari mereka yang telah keluar berperang itu jumlahnya 300.007 tiga puluh ribu lima ratus ekor kambing domba,

37 . Dan upeti TUHAN dari kambing domba itu ada enam ratus tujuh puluh lima .

38 . Dan penggembalaan tiga puluh enam ribu , yang upeti TUHAN adalah enam puluh dua belas .

39 . Dan keledai tiga puluh ribu lima ratus , yang upeti TUHAN adalah enam puluh satu .

40 . Dan orang-orang ( termasuk gadis kecil ) adalah enam belas ribu , dari mana upeti TUHAN ada tiga puluh dua orang ( gadis praremaja ) .

Dalam ayat 35 kita diberitahu bahwa orang-orang Yahudi ditangkap sebagai barang jarahan 32.000 gadis praremaja untuk diri mereka sendiri .

http://www.jesoes.com/alkitab/bil/31/17#17

http://www.answering-christianity.com/ahmed_eldin/bible_supports_pedophilia_and_rape.htm
juruselamat2
BLUE MEMBERS
BLUE MEMBERS

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by buncis hitam on Wed Sep 04, 2013 11:59 am

Jadi mana ajaran untuk memperkosa wanita??? Oh ya tolong jangan pake tanda kurung. Ini bukan quran yang pake tanda kurungan. Lagian itu rampasan perang bukan hasil perampokan kayak muhammad elo itu. Masa quraish lagi mau pulang habis berdagang langsung dirampok ama muhammad tai anjing.

buncis hitam
SILVER MEMBERS
SILVER MEMBERS

Male

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by buncis hitam on Wed Sep 04, 2013 12:13 pm

Aceh tidak menerapkan syaria eslam 100 persen?? Jangan2 emang bener kata si onta, nih orang gak ngerti eslam sama sekali.

buncis hitam
SILVER MEMBERS
SILVER MEMBERS

Male

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by juruselamat2 on Thu Sep 05, 2013 4:58 pm

memperjuangkan harta para sahabat yang dirampas ketika mereka hijrah ke madinah kok difitnah merampok, harta para sahabat itu justru yang akan dijadikan dana perang oleh kafir mekah untuk menyerang Madinah, adalah konyol kalau hal seperti itu didiamkan saja. Harta para sahabat dipakai untuk maksiat, untuk beli minuman keras, untuk bayar pelacur, untuk dijadikan dana perang.

ayat bible itu menjelaskan tentang persembahan gadis, wanita anak-anak perawan.....itu adalah perkosaan, tuhan kok kerjaannya memperkosa...
tanda dalam kurung itu cuma untuk PENEGASAN, untuk MEMPERJELAS makna ayat itu, tidak mengubah makna, justru memperjelas makan ayatnya.

sebelum sok teu tantang syariat, pelajari dulu apa saja hukum syariat itu, supaya tahu mana yang 100% dan mana yang cuma sebagian saja.
juruselamat2
BLUE MEMBERS
BLUE MEMBERS

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by buncis hitam on Thu Sep 05, 2013 9:58 pm

Lho kok mulai memfitnah??? Muhammad itu emang ngerampok dan gak cuma itu doang dia pun memperkosa juga. Emangnya itu si safiyah bukan hasil pemerkosaan hahhhh???? Trus mana ayat yang ngajarin memperkosa wanita??? Apakah ada di situ, ajaran "hei kamu yang percaya Yahweh bolehlah kamu ngeseks sama budak2 kamu". Ada gak seperti itu?? Atau, mungkin "bolehlah kamu mengambil budak dari korban perang setelah habis perang", ada gak seperti itu??? Eh tai anjing, setiap cara aturan pembagian rampasan perang seperti itu, hanyalah terjadi untuk manusia apabila Tuhan memang menghendaki. Lagian kalo tuh manusia korban perang dibiarin aja mau diapain hahhh??? Udah gak punya keluarga, gak punya tempat tinggal, gak punya tujuan arah hidup karena perang (ingat bukan karena perampokan). Bukankah lebih baik dijadikan budak (saat itu) ngikutin ke mana pun tuannya pergi???? Toh seperti halnya hagar budak abraham malah berkelimpahan..........Dapat makan, dapat minum, dapat tempat tinggal, dsb. Cuma memang harus kerja. Bandingkan ama muhammad, udah ngerampok, ngambil budak melulu, budak2nya diperkosa pula. Itu baru namanya memperkosa asli. Karena sedari awal, yang bener2 mulai melakukan penyerangan/ kejahatan dan penjajahan terlebih dahulu ialah muhammad dan yang diserang ialah orang2 yang gak berdosa dan bersalah sama sekali. Itu baru namanya pemerkosaan. Apa zamannya musa perang seperti itu?? Gak sama sekali tuh. Apalagi perangnya pun hanya boleh dilakukan jika diperintahkan oleh Tuhan. Makanya sampe sekarang gak ada tuh ajaran memperkosa di kresten. Wong gak ada perintah dari Tuhan untuk melakukan peperangan seperti itu kok. Dan kalo pun bangsa yahudi melakukan suatu harem itu harus terpenuhi 3 jenis kejahatan baru boleh melakukan tradisi harem (penaklukan untuk wilayah2 yang dikhususkan oleh Yahweh). Jadi gak ada tuh pemerkosaan2 di ajaran kresten. Jadi jangan memfitnah. Mana ada ajaran perkosaan dan ngeseks secara paksa di alkitab?? Silakan cari.

buncis hitam
SILVER MEMBERS
SILVER MEMBERS

Male

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by buncis hitam on Thu Sep 05, 2013 10:12 pm

Nih sebagai perbandingan aja yaaa..........:

Muhammad; yang mulai melakukan penyerangan/ kejahatan dan penjajahan terlebih dahulu ialah muhammad dan yang diserang ialah orang2 yang gak berdosa dan bersalah sama sekali. Ngerampok, ngambil budak melulu sehabis perang, dan budak2nya digauli secara kejam. Selalu ada hasil rampasan. Dan itu ada ajarannya.

Perang di alkitab (terutama zamannya musa); Harus setelah diperintahkan Tuhan, tanpa ada perintah gak boleh perang sama sekali. Untuk tradisi perang bangsa yahudi yang bernama harem, wilayah yang ditaklukkan harus memenuhi 3 jenis kejahatan. Jika salah satu dari 3 kejahatan belum terpenuhi meskipun 2 kejahatan laen terpenuhi gak bisa dilakukan peperangan. Plus harem dilakukan apabila musuh yang menyerang terlebih dahulu. Hasil rampasan pun baru ada jika Tuhan menghendaki pula. Kalo Tuhan gak menghendaki ya udah gak ada yang namanya hasil rampasan perang. Dan jika hasil rampasan perang berupa manusia hanya dijadikan sebagai budak dan gak ada perintah maupun ajaran untuk menggauli budak. Dan menjadi budak pun itu juga karena sebagai korban perang dia udah gak punya keluarga, gak punya tempat tinggal, gak punya tujuan arah hidup. Dan sebagai budak pun tetep dikasih makan, minum tempat tinggal, plus pekerjaan.

Sekarang gw tanya mana yang disebut memerkosa??? bagian yang muhammad (merah) atau bagian yang alkitab (biru) punya. Sila dijawab!!!!

buncis hitam
SILVER MEMBERS
SILVER MEMBERS

Male

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by buncis hitam on Thu Sep 05, 2013 10:23 pm

jursel pelacur tai anjing wrote:ayat bible itu menjelaskan tentang persembahan gadis, wanita anak-anak perawan.....itu adalah perkosaan, tuhan kok kerjaannya memperkosa...
Zamannya hana ibu dari nabi samuel juga menyerahkan/ mempersembahkan anaknya kepada Tuhan. Jangan2 samuel juga diperkosa lagiiii.

buncis hitam
SILVER MEMBERS
SILVER MEMBERS

Male

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by juruselamat2 on Fri Sep 06, 2013 1:07 am

ayat bible itu juga menyuruh ayah kandung untuk melakukan tes keperawanan, selain juga saat penyerbuan ada kriteria yang masih bisa dibiarkan hidup adalah anak-anak yang masih perawan, nah darimana tahu si a si b masih perawan....maka dilakukanlah tes keperawanan.....vaginanya dicolok-colok untuk tes keperawanan....ini PERKOSAAN dan sekaligus pedhofilia karena dilakuakn sejak anak gadis masih bayi dan kanak-kanak, sekaligus INCEST karena ayah kandungnya sendiri pun melakukannya untuk tes keperawanan itu. huekz...

http://murtadinkafirun.forumotion.net/t17502-diskriminasi-wanita-dalam-bible-injil
juruselamat2
BLUE MEMBERS
BLUE MEMBERS

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by buncis hitam on Fri Sep 06, 2013 3:01 am

@Jursel pelacur tai anjing

Oh ya mana ada tertulis di situ bahwa dicolok-colok vaginanya?? Lagian tes keperawanan kok dibilang memperkosa, pedofil, incest segala sih?? Otak elo ditaruh mana sih?? Lha kasus tes keperawanan yang saat ini lagi gempar, apa jangan2 elo juga anggap sebagai pemerkosaan, pedofil, incest segala hahhh??? Ingat pelacur tai anjing, apa yang dipermasalahkan soal tes keperawanan saat ini ialah bukan karena si perempuan seperti diperkosa tapi utamanya hak2 pendidikannya bisa berkurang setelah tes keperawanan. Trus mana ada tertulis di situ ajaran tentang memperkosa wanita??? Ingat jangan pake tanda kurung, ini bukan quran yang mesti pake tanda kurung segala. Kalo Ente melakukan itu elo sudah menghujat alkitab dan elo bisa saja terkena tulah seperti deedat yang yang stroke selama 9 tahun sampe matek. Mengerti elo hahh????

buncis hitam
SILVER MEMBERS
SILVER MEMBERS

Male

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Piss on Fri Sep 06, 2013 5:34 am

huahahahaha...

taqqiya ini dikarang oleh muslim untuk mengimbangi PAEDOPHILIAnya muhammad..huahaha..

mereka sudah terlanjur malu, tak bisa menjawab.....

akhirnya mengarang cerita fitnah supaya bisa bilang..."alah elo juga sama aja kayak"

gue...huahahaha..

dengan kata lain secara tidak langsung mereka mengakui paedophilianya muhammad...

tapi dengan mengarang fitnah bahwa kristen sama saja....huahahahaha...

Tuhan Yahudi/Kristen dan Tuhannya islam itu berbeda. Buka Taurat, Injil dan Zabur (dalam bahasa aslinya), ada tidak di situ ditulis Tuhan bernama Allah??? Tidak ada. Tapi Nama YHWH ada tercantum hampir 7000 kali. Dan Nama Yesus dalam Bahasa Ibrani adalah Yehoshua yang artinya "YHWH menyelamatkan". Eliyah/Elia (artinya Tuhanku YHWH). Haleluyah (artinya Terpujilah YHWH)!

Piss
SILVER MEMBERS
SILVER MEMBERS

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by gusti_bara on Fri Sep 06, 2013 6:00 pm

jangan cuma bisa ngomong taqiya... tapi bantahlah dengan alkitab.... atau katakan bahwa ayat2 itu adalah bukan dari tuhan melainkan karangan paulus pada saat mabok....

ini forum diskusi bukan forum adu otot, mosok jursel pake otak dan kecerdasan sementara kalian balasnya cuma pake otot dan kebodohan... kayak kebo ngamuk...
gusti_bara
SILVER MEMBERS
SILVER MEMBERS

Male
Number of posts : 1550
Job/hobbies : yang penting seneng
Humor : pantaskah saya menjadi anak yesus?
Registration date : 2010-04-29

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Piss on Fri Sep 06, 2013 7:57 pm

gusti_bara wrote:jangan cuma bisa ngomong taqiya... tapi bantahlah dengan alkitab.... atau katakan bahwa ayat2 itu adalah bukan dari tuhan melainkan karangan paulus pada saat mabok....

ini forum diskusi bukan forum adu otot, mosok jursel pake otak dan kecerdasan sementara kalian balasnya cuma pake otot dan kebodohan... kayak kebo ngamuk...
huahahahaha...

ya kalo ngomong sembarang tanpa bukti ya taqqiya namanya....huahahaha
ngapain dibantah...huahahahahaha.....
anda paham gak postingan bahas inggris di atas???.....huahahahaha
baca yang benar huahahaha......

itu cuma taqqiya muslim, mengatakan bahwa muhammad memang paedophil...tapi kalian sama saja huahahahaha..

gimana cara pakai otot di forum online seperti ini???? huahahaha...anda bodoh kok dipiara...huhahahahha....

Piss
SILVER MEMBERS
SILVER MEMBERS

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by juruselamat2 on Mon Sep 09, 2013 1:40 am

mana BUKTInya?

tak ada, itu semua cuma khayalan mesum kalian sendiri. Siapa korban phedofilianya? Tak ada.

mana itu anak-anak kecil yang trauma dan jijik pada pelaku, seperti anak-anak kecil korban phedofilia pastor pendeta kalian, yang lantas trauma ke gereja dan jijik lihat pastor pendetanya.

asal bacod...memfitnah nabi mulia, justru alkitab kalian lah yang memuat ayat perkosaan pedhofilia sekaligus incest itu, pantas kalian selalu berkhayal mesum, cacad otak sejak kecil di sekolah minggu disuruh baca injil bible cabul...
juruselamat2
BLUE MEMBERS
BLUE MEMBERS

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Piss on Mon Sep 09, 2013 3:44 am

juruselamat2 wrote:mana BUKTInya?

tak ada, itu semua cuma khayalan mesum kalian sendiri. Siapa korban phedofilianya? Tak ada.

mana itu anak-anak kecil yang trauma dan jijik pada pelaku, seperti anak-anak kecil korban phedofilia pastor pendeta kalian, yang lantas trauma ke gereja dan jijik lihat pastor pendetanya.

asal bacod...memfitnah nabi mulia, justru alkitab kalian lah yang memuat ayat perkosaan pedhofilia sekaligus incest itu, pantas kalian selalu berkhayal mesum, cacad otak sejak kecil di sekolah minggu disuruh baca injil bible cabul...
huahahahaha....

jangan kalap neng....huahahaha istighfar...huahahahaha

1. korbannya paedophilia muhammad ya aisya

2. anak-anak korban kyai dan ustadaz juga banyak, anak-anak itu lantas trauma ke mesjid dan jijik kihat kyai dan ustadz.....itu baru berita yang ada di indonesia....
 silahkan cari tritnya di forum ini.....banyak ..huahaha

kalo anda kesulitan cari bilang saja....nanti saya postingkan huahahaha..

3.justru muslim yang selalu berkhayal mesum dan cacad otak, makanya pada hobi kawin, gonta-ganti pasangan via kawin siri, menebar anak dimana-mana......
bapaknya entah di istri yang keberapa....huahaha
anaknya terlantar dimana-mana...makanya jumlah muslim jadi bertambah banyak..
tapi kecerdasannya makin rendah.....maka anaknya banyak jadi teroris, ikut organisasi preman kayak FPI, FUI dll, berwawasan sempit, tidak toleran, maka jadilah musibah lil alamin....huahaha

http://health.detik.com/read/2013/09/05/200430/2350674/1301/kurang-gizi-bisa-bikin-anak-tumbuh-jadi-orang-yang-rasial-dan-tak-toleran

http://news.detik.com/read/2013/09/09/162436/2353521/10/kakak-kandung-pun-tak-tahu-jumlah-istri-fathanah?nd772204btr

Piss
SILVER MEMBERS
SILVER MEMBERS

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by juruselamat2 on Thu Sep 12, 2013 6:18 pm

nope, kafir lagi-lagi berkhayal sendiri....lantas memfitnah nabi...

TAK ADA BUKTI bahwa bunda Aisya menjadi korban, BEDA dengan anak-anak kecil korban perkosaan dan pedhofilia pastor dan pendeta kamu itu, yang lalu trauma ke gereja, terutama jijik melihat pastor pendeta si pelaku kejahatan dan penyimpangan seksual itu, juga trauma dengan altar persembahan di gereja tempat kejadian perkaranya (TKPnya), sedangkan bunda Aisya itu justru cinta dan cemburu kepada nabi, sama sekali BUKAN tanda dan ciri sebagai korban perkosaan atau pedofilia. Sudah dibahas tuntas pula di sini

http://faithfreedom.getforum.org/jawaban-mitos-usia-aisyah-menikah-bahan-propaganda-t1156-45.html

dan

http://faithfreedom.getforum.org/hikmah-dibalik-setiap-pernikahan-nabi-t5176.html

think!

ajaran kristen ngakunya ajaran kasih, padahal ajaran kasih fitnahan itu lah....tuhan kamu sendiri yang hobi onani dan memperkosa pedofilia kok memfitnah nabi dan agama orang lain. tuhan kalian itu pelakunya, juga para pastor dan pendetamu, bukan manusia biasa seperti fahtanah dll itu yang cuma OKNUM.   Pantes otak kalian mesum karena kitabsuci kamu bible itu adalah alkitab cabul dan porno, jadi segala sesuatu kalian lihat secara porno pula...
juruselamat2
BLUE MEMBERS
BLUE MEMBERS

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Piss on Fri Sep 13, 2013 2:09 am

juruselamat2 wrote:nope, kafir lagi-lagi berkhayal sendiri....lantas memfitnah nabi...

TAK ADA BUKTI bahwa bunda Aisya menjadi korban, BEDA dengan anak-anak kecil korban perkosaan dan pedhofilia pastor dan pendeta kamu itu, yang lalu trauma ke gereja, terutama jijik melihat pastor pendeta si pelaku kejahatan dan penyimpangan seksual itu, juga trauma dengan altar persembahan di gereja tempat kejadian perkaranya (TKPnya), sedangkan bunda Aisya itu justru cinta dan cemburu kepada nabi, sama sekali BUKAN tanda dan ciri sebagai korban perkosaan atau pedofilia. Sudah dibahas tuntas pula di sini

http://faithfreedom.getforum.org/jawaban-mitos-usia-aisyah-menikah-bahan-propaganda-t1156-45.html

dan

http://faithfreedom.getforum.org/hikmah-dibalik-setiap-pernikahan-nabi-t5176.html

think!

ajaran kristen ngakunya ajaran kasih, padahal ajaran kasih fitnahan itu lah....tuhan kamu sendiri yang hobi onani dan memperkosa pedofilia kok memfitnah nabi dan agama orang lain. tuhan kalian itu pelakunya, juga para pastor dan pendetamu, bukan manusia biasa seperti fahtanah dll itu yang cuma OKNUM.   Pantes otak kalian mesum karena kitabsuci kamu bible itu adalah alkitab cabul dan porno, jadi segala sesuatu kalian lihat secara porno pula...
huahahaha...

taqiya kamu...huahahaha..

1.tuhan saya hobi onani dan memperkosa pedofilia?? mana buktinya?? huahaha

kalo muhammad dibilang pedofilia..jelas korbannya aisyah
dibilang keji kejam...jelas suka berperang ....
dibilang tak mampu mengendalikan nafsu..jelas suka kawin, ada janda, ada gadis, ada tawanan perang bahkan anak kecil pun ada....

makanya akhirnya mampus diracuni di khaibar...huahahahaha
umatnya nungging berabad-abad tapi ga tambah cerdas juga....huahahaha..

2.otak kristen mesum????

huahahahaha....justru kalian sok suci padahal paling mesum...huahahaha
lihat saja di forum ini cermati trit-tritnya...
hampir semua trit yang berisi tulisan penis, vagina, dan gambar-gambar porno
yang melecehhkan adalah karya muslim...huahahahaa

contohnya ya kamu....huahahahaha seneng bener dengan kata penis dan vagina....
huahahahaahha...

belum lagi praktek gonta-ganti pasangan di kalangan muslim dengan cara kawin siri...

huahahahaha...

otakmu mesum jursel...huahahaha..warisan dari nabimu yang doyan kawin dan paedophil....huahahaha

Piss
SILVER MEMBERS
SILVER MEMBERS

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by ahzay on Tue Nov 19, 2013 2:52 am

wah kalo cuma mau cerita incest dan pedopil ga usah panjang2 masbro, di kitab stensilan aja udah penuh tuh...coba ada ilustrasi gambarnya juga...

Sebahagian besar Ahli Kitab menginginkan agar mereka dapat mengembalikan kamu kepada kekafiran setelah kamu beriman, karena dengki yang (timbul) dari diri mereka sendiri, setelah nyata bagi mereka kebenaran. Maka ma'afkanlah dan biarkanlah mereka, sampai Allah mendatangkan perintah-Nya. Sesungguhnya Allah Maha Kuasa atas segala sesuatu.

"Janganlah kamu sanjung aku (secara berlebihan) sebagaimana kaum Nasrani menyanjung 'Isa bin Maryam alaihissalam secara berlebihan. Aku hanyalah seorang hamba Allah, maka panggillah aku dengan sebutan: hamba Allah dan Rasul-Nya." (HR. Abu Daud) [HR. Al-Bukhari dan Ahmad]
ahzay
BLUE MEMBERS
BLUE MEMBERS

Number of posts : 253
Registration date : 2011-04-26

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top