MURTADIN_KAFIRUN
WELCOME

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

MURTADIN_KAFIRUN
WELCOME
MURTADIN_KAFIRUN
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Yeremia 23 & Ulangan 13 mengisyaratkan Muhammad nabi palsu
Muhammad memberikan contoh dan suri teladan berikut untuk para pengikutnya dalam hal menempatkan perempuan dalam perkawinan poligami:  EmptyFri 02 Feb 2024, 5:21 pm by buncis hitam

» kenapa muhammad suka makan babi????
Muhammad memberikan contoh dan suri teladan berikut untuk para pengikutnya dalam hal menempatkan perempuan dalam perkawinan poligami:  EmptyWed 31 Jan 2024, 1:04 am by naufal

» NYATA & FAKTA : TERNYATA YESUS PILIH MENGAULI KELEDAI DARIPADA WANITA!!! (sebuah penghinaan OLEH PAULUS)
Muhammad memberikan contoh dan suri teladan berikut untuk para pengikutnya dalam hal menempatkan perempuan dalam perkawinan poligami:  EmptyFri 12 Jan 2024, 9:39 pm by Uwizuya

» SORGA ISLAM RUMAH PELACUR ALLOH SWT...........
Muhammad memberikan contoh dan suri teladan berikut untuk para pengikutnya dalam hal menempatkan perempuan dalam perkawinan poligami:  EmptyTue 02 Jan 2024, 12:48 am by Pajar

» Moon Split or Islamic Hoax?
Muhammad memberikan contoh dan suri teladan berikut untuk para pengikutnya dalam hal menempatkan perempuan dalam perkawinan poligami:  EmptyWed 13 Dec 2023, 3:34 pm by admin

» In Islam a Woman Must be Submissive and Serve her Husband
Muhammad memberikan contoh dan suri teladan berikut untuk para pengikutnya dalam hal menempatkan perempuan dalam perkawinan poligami:  EmptyWed 13 Dec 2023, 3:32 pm by admin

» Who Taught Allah Math?
Muhammad memberikan contoh dan suri teladan berikut untuk para pengikutnya dalam hal menempatkan perempuan dalam perkawinan poligami:  EmptyWed 13 Dec 2023, 3:31 pm by admin

» BISNIS GEREJA YUUUKZ....LUMAYAN LOH UNTUNGNYA....
Muhammad memberikan contoh dan suri teladan berikut untuk para pengikutnya dalam hal menempatkan perempuan dalam perkawinan poligami:  EmptyWed 05 Jul 2023, 1:57 pm by buncis hitam

» ISLAM: Palsu, Maut, Tak Akan Tobat, Amburadul
Muhammad memberikan contoh dan suri teladan berikut untuk para pengikutnya dalam hal menempatkan perempuan dalam perkawinan poligami:  EmptySun 07 May 2023, 9:50 am by MANTAN KADRUN

Gallery

Muhammad memberikan contoh dan suri teladan berikut untuk para pengikutnya dalam hal menempatkan perempuan dalam perkawinan poligami:  Empty
MILIS MURTADIN_KAFIRUN
MURTADIN KAFIRUNexMUSLIM INDONESIA BERJAYA12 Oktober Hari Murtad Dari Islam Sedunia

Kami tidak memfitnah, tetapi menyatakan fakta kebenaran yang selama ini selalu ditutupi oleh muslim untuk menyembunyikan kebejatan nabinya

Menyongsong Punahnya Islam

Wadah syiar Islam terlengkap & terpercaya, mari sebarkan selebaran artikel yang sesungguhnya tentang si Pelacur Alloh Swt dan Muhammad bin Abdullah yang MAHA TERKUTUK itu ke dunia nyata!!!!

Kebrutalan dan keberingasan muslim di seantero dunia adalah bukti bahwa Islam agama setan (AJARAN JAHAT,BUAS,BIADAB,CABUL,DUSTA).  Tuhan (KEBENARAN) tidak perlu dibela, tetapi setan (KEJAHATAN) perlu mendapat pembelaan manusia agar dustanya terus bertahan

Subscribe to MURTADIN_KAFIRUN

Powered by us.groups.yahoo.com

Who is online?
In total there are 70 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 70 Guests :: 1 Bot

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 354 on Wed 26 May 2010, 4:49 pm
RSS feeds

Yahoo! 
MSN 
AOL 
Netvibes 
Bloglines 

Social bookmarking

Social bookmarking reddit      

Bookmark and share the address of MURTADINKAFIRUN on your social bookmarking website

Bookmark and share the address of MURTADIN_KAFIRUN on your social bookmarking website

Muhammad memberikan contoh dan suri teladan berikut untuk para pengikutnya dalam hal menempatkan perempuan dalam perkawinan poligami:

Go down

Muhammad memberikan contoh dan suri teladan berikut untuk para pengikutnya dalam hal menempatkan perempuan dalam perkawinan poligami:  Empty Muhammad memberikan contoh dan suri teladan berikut untuk para pengikutnya dalam hal menempatkan perempuan dalam perkawinan poligami:

Post by admin Sat 31 Jul 2010, 7:43 am

Muhammad memberikan contoh dan suri teladan berikut untuk para pengikutnya dalam hal menempatkan perempuan dalam perkawinan poligami:

1. Kawinilah perempuan kaya sehingga dia bisa mencukupi segala kebutuhan anda. Dalam hal ini anda tidak perlu kerja keras atau tidak perlu kerja sama sekali. Anda bisa menjadi parasit seperti yang dicontohkan Muhammad dengan mengawini Khadijah (dan juga Zainab binti Jahsh).

Sahih Bukhari (Volume 7, Book 62, Number 27)
    Narrated Abu Huraira:
    The Prophet said, "A woman is married for four things, i.e., her wealth, her family status, her beauty and her religion. So you should marry the religious woman (otherwise) you will be a losers.

Cinta, kasih sayang, dan perasaan tidak disebutkan dan bukan kriteria memilih isteri menurut Muhammad.
  2. Kawinilah perempuan tuan dan janda untuk mengurusi anak-anak dan keperluan dapur anda. Dengan kata lain kawini perempuan tua untuk menghemat biaya pembamtu numah tangga dan baby sitter seperti yang dicontohkan Muhammad dengen mengawini Sauda, Umm Salam Hind, dan Zainab binti Khuzaima.

Sahih Bukhari (Volume 007, Book 062, Hadith Number 139)
    Narated By 'Aisha :
    Sauda bint Zam'a gave up her turn to me ('Aisha), and so the Prophet used to give me ('Aisha) both my day and the day of Sauda.

Karena sudah tua dan gemuk, dan hendak diceraikan oleh Muhammad, Sauda terpaksa memberikan “jatahnya” untuk dikunjungi kepada Aisha untuk menyelamatkan perkwinannya dengan Muhammad.
  3. Anda boleh mengawini gadis-gadis kecil yang anda sukai untuk memuasakan nafsu dan fantasi paedophilic anda walaupun anda sudah layak menjadi kakeknya seperti yang dicontohkan Muhammad dengan mengawini Aisha (9 th) dan Hafsah yang masih muda belia.

Sahih Bukhari (Volume 7, Book 62, Number 17)
    Narrated Jabir bin 'Abdullah:
    When I got married, Allah's Apostle said to me, "What type of lady have you married?" I replied, "I have married a matron' He said, "Why, don't you have a liking for the young virgins and for fondling them?" Jabir also said: Allah's Apostle said, "Why didn't you marry a young girl so that you might play with her and she with you?'

4. Anda boleh mengawini isteri anak angkat anda. Kalo tidak punya anak angkat, angkatlah anak dan kawinilah isterinya jika menarik hati anda seperti yang dicontohkan Muhammad dengan mangawini Zainab binti Jahsh.

Ibn Sa`d and al-Tabari memberikan penjelasan berikut (maaf dalam bahasa Inggris):
    Muhammad Ibn Yahya Ibn Hayyan narrated, "The Messenger of God came to Zaid Ibn Haritha's house seeking him. Perhaps the Messenger of God missed him at that time, that is why he said, 'Where is Zaid?' He went to his house seeking him and, when he did not find him, Zainab Bint Jahsh stood up to [meet] him in a housedress, but the Messenger of God turned away from her. She said, 'He is not here, Messenger of God, so please come in; my father and mother are your ransom.' The Messenger of God refused to come in. Zainab had hurried to dress herself when she heard that the Messenger of God was at her door, so she leapt in a hurry, and the Messenger of God liked her when she did that. The heart of the Prophet was filled with admiration for her He went away muttering something that was hardly understandable but for this sentence: 'Praise be to God who disposes the hearts.' When Zaid came back home, she told him that the Messenger of God came. Zaid asked, 'You asked him to come in, didn't you?' She replied, 'I bade him to, but he refused.' He said, 'Have you heard [him say] anything?' She answered, 'When he had turned away, I heard him say something that I could hardly understand. I heard him say, "Praise be to God who disposes the hearts." ' Zaid went out to the Messenger of God and said, 'O Messenger of God, I learned that you came to my house. Did you come in? O Messenger of God, my father and mother are your ransom.Perhaps you liked Zainab. I can leave her.' The Messenger of God said, 'Hold on to your wife.' Zaid said, 'O Messenger of God, I will leave her.' The Messenger of God said, 'Keep your wife.' So when Zaid left her, she finished her legal period after she had isolated herself from Zaid. While the Messenger of God was sitting and talking with `A´isha, he was taken in a trance, and when it lifted, he smiled and said, 'Who will go to Zainab to tell her that God wedded her to me from heaven?' The Messenger of God recited; 'Thus you told someone whom God had favoured and whom you yourself have favoured: "Hold on to your wife." ' `A´isha said, 'I heard much about her beauty and, moreover, about how God wedded her from heaven, and I said, "For sure she will boast over this with us." ' Salama, the slave of the Messenger of God, hurried to tell her about that. She gave her some silver jewellery that she was wearing."

Quran 33:37
    Dan (ingatlah), ketika kamu berkata kepada orang yang Allah telah melimpahkan nikmat kepadanya dan kamu (juga) telah memberi nikmat kepadanya: "Tahanlah terus isterimu dan bertaqwalah kepada Allah ", sedang kamu menyembunyikan di dalam hatimu apa yang Allah akan menyatakannya, dan kamu takut kepada manusia, sedang Allah -lah yang lebih berhak untuk kamu takuti. Maka tatkala Zaid telah mengakhiri keperluan terhadap isterinya (menceraikannya), Kami kawinkan kamu dengan dia supaya tidak ada keberatan bagi orang mukmin untuk (mengawini) isteri-isteri anak-anak angkat mereka, apabila anak-anak angkat itu telah menyelesaikan keperluannya daripada isterinya. Dan adalah ketetapan Allah itu pasti terjadi.

5. Anda boleh meniduri dan mengawini budak yang anda beli dan tangkap, dan juga tentunya PRT. Kalo menolak dikawini jadikan simpanan saja juga boleh. Tapi cari yang paling cantik dan paling muda, tidak perlu harus perawan biar kelihataan anda tidak hanya mencari perawan. Jangan cari yang tua dan jelek karena anda akan rugi sendiri. Hal ini sudah dicontohkan oleh Muhammad dengan Safiyah, Rayhana, Juwairiyah, Mariyah, dan Umm Habibah.

Sahih Bukhari (Volume 001, Book 008, Hadith Number 367)
    Narated By 'Abdul 'Aziz:
    Anas said, 'When Allah's Apostle invaded Khaibar, we offered the Fajr prayer there yearly in the morning) when it was still dark. The Prophet rode and Abu Talha rode too and I was riding behind Abu Talha. The Prophet passed through the lane of Khaibar quickly and my knee was touching the thigh of the Prophet. He uncovered his thigh and I saw the whiteness of the thigh of the Prophet. When he entered the town, he said, 'Allahu Akbar! Khaibar is ruined. Whenever we approach near a (hostile) nation (to fight) then evil will be the morning of those who have been warned.' He repeated this thrice. The people came out for their jobs and some of them said, 'Muhammad (has come).' (Some of our companions added, "With his army.") We conquered Khaibar, took the captives, and the booty was collected. Dihya came and said, 'O Allah's Prophet! Give me a slave girl from the captives.' The Prophet said, 'Go and take any slave girl.' He took Safiya bint Huyai.A man came to the Prophet and said, 'O Allah's Apostles! You gave Safiya bint Huyai to Dihya and she is the chief mistress of the tribes of Quraiza and An-Nadir and she befits none but you.' So the Prophet said, 'Bring him along with her.' So Dihya came with her and when the Prophet saw her, he said to Dihya, 'Take any slave girl other than her from the captives.' Anas added: The Prophet then manumitted her and married her."

Thabit asked Anas, "O Abu Hamza! What did the Prophet pay her (as Mahr)?" He said, "Her self was her Mahr for he manumitted her and then married her." Anas added, "While on the way, Um Sulaim dressed her for marriage (ceremony) and at night she sent her as a bride to the Prophet. So the Prophet was a bridegroom and he said, 'Whoever has anything (food) should bring it.' He spread out a leather sheet (for the food) and some brought dates and others cooking butter. (I think he (Anas) mentioned As-SawTq). So they prepared a dish of Hais (a kind of meal). And that was Walrma (the marriage banquet) of Allah's Apostle."

admin
admin
ADMINISTRATOR
ADMINISTRATOR

Male
Number of posts : 1234
Registration date : 2008-12-18

http://groups.yahoo.com/group/MURTADIN_KAFIRUN/

Back to top Go down