MURTADIN_KAFIRUN
WELCOME

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

MURTADIN_KAFIRUN
WELCOME
MURTADIN_KAFIRUN
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Yeremia 23 & Ulangan 13 mengisyaratkan Muhammad nabi palsu
IS JEHOVAH WITNESSES...THE TRUE FOLLOWER OF JESUS..?? EmptyFri 02 Feb 2024, 5:21 pm by buncis hitam

» kenapa muhammad suka makan babi????
IS JEHOVAH WITNESSES...THE TRUE FOLLOWER OF JESUS..?? EmptyWed 31 Jan 2024, 1:04 am by naufal

» NYATA & FAKTA : TERNYATA YESUS PILIH MENGAULI KELEDAI DARIPADA WANITA!!! (sebuah penghinaan OLEH PAULUS)
IS JEHOVAH WITNESSES...THE TRUE FOLLOWER OF JESUS..?? EmptyFri 12 Jan 2024, 9:39 pm by Uwizuya

» SORGA ISLAM RUMAH PELACUR ALLOH SWT...........
IS JEHOVAH WITNESSES...THE TRUE FOLLOWER OF JESUS..?? EmptyTue 02 Jan 2024, 12:48 am by Pajar

» Moon Split or Islamic Hoax?
IS JEHOVAH WITNESSES...THE TRUE FOLLOWER OF JESUS..?? EmptyWed 13 Dec 2023, 3:34 pm by admin

» In Islam a Woman Must be Submissive and Serve her Husband
IS JEHOVAH WITNESSES...THE TRUE FOLLOWER OF JESUS..?? EmptyWed 13 Dec 2023, 3:32 pm by admin

» Who Taught Allah Math?
IS JEHOVAH WITNESSES...THE TRUE FOLLOWER OF JESUS..?? EmptyWed 13 Dec 2023, 3:31 pm by admin

» BISNIS GEREJA YUUUKZ....LUMAYAN LOH UNTUNGNYA....
IS JEHOVAH WITNESSES...THE TRUE FOLLOWER OF JESUS..?? EmptyWed 05 Jul 2023, 1:57 pm by buncis hitam

» ISLAM: Palsu, Maut, Tak Akan Tobat, Amburadul
IS JEHOVAH WITNESSES...THE TRUE FOLLOWER OF JESUS..?? EmptySun 07 May 2023, 9:50 am by MANTAN KADRUN

Gallery

IS JEHOVAH WITNESSES...THE TRUE FOLLOWER OF JESUS..?? Empty
MILIS MURTADIN_KAFIRUN
MURTADIN KAFIRUNexMUSLIM INDONESIA BERJAYA12 Oktober Hari Murtad Dari Islam Sedunia

Kami tidak memfitnah, tetapi menyatakan fakta kebenaran yang selama ini selalu ditutupi oleh muslim untuk menyembunyikan kebejatan nabinya

Menyongsong Punahnya Islam

Wadah syiar Islam terlengkap & terpercaya, mari sebarkan selebaran artikel yang sesungguhnya tentang si Pelacur Alloh Swt dan Muhammad bin Abdullah yang MAHA TERKUTUK itu ke dunia nyata!!!!

Kebrutalan dan keberingasan muslim di seantero dunia adalah bukti bahwa Islam agama setan (AJARAN JAHAT,BUAS,BIADAB,CABUL,DUSTA).  Tuhan (KEBENARAN) tidak perlu dibela, tetapi setan (KEJAHATAN) perlu mendapat pembelaan manusia agar dustanya terus bertahan

Subscribe to MURTADIN_KAFIRUN

Powered by us.groups.yahoo.com

Who is online?
In total there are 78 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 78 Guests :: 1 Bot

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 354 on Wed 26 May 2010, 4:49 pm
RSS feeds

Yahoo! 
MSN 
AOL 
Netvibes 
Bloglines 

Social bookmarking

Social bookmarking reddit      

Bookmark and share the address of MURTADINKAFIRUN on your social bookmarking website

Bookmark and share the address of MURTADIN_KAFIRUN on your social bookmarking website

IS JEHOVAH WITNESSES...THE TRUE FOLLOWER OF JESUS..??

+4
ahzay
agus
mr.tony
mang odoy
8 posters

Go down

IS JEHOVAH WITNESSES...THE TRUE FOLLOWER OF JESUS..?? Empty IS JEHOVAH WITNESSES...THE TRUE FOLLOWER OF JESUS..??

Post by mang odoy Wed 01 Jun 2011, 4:09 am

This thread is presented especially to my friend..brother Tony, whom I met him in Livorno-Italy few weeks ago..

In this topic...I would like to ask questions regarding The Jehovah Witnesses, of course..it's not intended to discriminate or to blame someone's faith..but just sharing and discussing...

I will start this discussion..after bro Tony appear in this thread..

Wasalam,

Mang Odoy

mang odoy
SILVER MEMBERS
SILVER MEMBERS

Number of posts : 1228
Registration date : 2011-01-06

Back to top Go down

IS JEHOVAH WITNESSES...THE TRUE FOLLOWER OF JESUS..?? Empty mr.tony on line

Post by mr.tony Wed 01 Jun 2011, 1:57 pm

dear mang odoi,
the quest for the Truth is the most rewarding commitment of ant honest hearted person. it can give meaning to our life, because Jesus, known also as prophet Isa, said "Happy all those conscious of their spiritual need" Ingil Matthew 5:3
So, i'm waiting for your questions
regards
tony

mr.tony

Number of posts : 4
Registration date : 2011-05-31

Back to top Go down

IS JEHOVAH WITNESSES...THE TRUE FOLLOWER OF JESUS..?? Empty Re: IS JEHOVAH WITNESSES...THE TRUE FOLLOWER OF JESUS..??

Post by mang odoy Thu 02 Jun 2011, 3:29 am

@tony

dear mang odoi,
the quest for the Truth is the most rewarding commitment of ant honest hearted person. it can give meaning to our life, because Jesus, known also as prophet Isa, said "Happy all those conscious of their spiritual need" Ingil Matthew 5:3
So, i'm waiting for your questions
regards
tony

Allright bro..thanks a million for coming to this thread..

I will start this discussion with a few question...

1. As we know..The JW didn't take Jesus as a God....how you explain this thing due to mostly Christian take the Trinity as their FAITH....???

2. Do you believe that JW is the true follower of Jesus...what is the proof...??

That's it for now....hope you can explain those question above...

Wasalam,

mang odoy
SILVER MEMBERS
SILVER MEMBERS

Back to top Go down

IS JEHOVAH WITNESSES...THE TRUE FOLLOWER OF JESUS..?? Empty Re: IS JEHOVAH WITNESSES...THE TRUE FOLLOWER OF JESUS..??

Post by mang odoy Thu 02 Jun 2011, 3:47 am

@tony

because Jesus, known also as prophet Isa, said "Happy all those conscious of their spiritual need" Ingil Matthew 5:3

Let's compare Matthew 5:3 in various translation..

http://alkitab.otak.info/index.php?hal=lihatPasal&injil=40&pasal=5&ayat=3#3

(3) Blessed (happy, to be envied, and spiritually prosperous--with life-joy and satisfaction in God's favor and salvation, regardless of their outward conditions) are the poor in spirit (the humble, who rate themselves insignificant), for theirs is the kingdom of heaven!

http://www.watchtower.org/e/bible/mt/chapter_005.htm

3 “Happy are those conscious of their spiritual need, since the kingdom of the heavens belongs to them.

http://interlinearbible.org/matthew/5.htm

Μακάριοι οἱ πτωχοὶ τῷ πνεύματι ὅτι αὐτῶν ἐστιν ἡ βασιλεία τῶν οὐρανῶν.

blessed poor in the spirit for theirs is the kingdom of heaven

So...which translation is correct..???? since the last translation that translated directly from Greek scripture...slightly different with the previous translation above..???

mang odoy
SILVER MEMBERS
SILVER MEMBERS

Back to top Go down

Post by agus Fri 03 Jun 2011, 9:32 pm

Just passing thru and find out what will be come up....IS JEHOVAH WITNESSES...THE TRUE FOLLOWER OF JESUS..?? S9842
agus
agus
SILVER MEMBERS
SILVER MEMBERS

Male
Number of posts : 8588
Job/hobbies : Baca-baca
Humor : Shaggy yang malang
Registration date : 2010-04-16

Back to top Go down

IS JEHOVAH WITNESSES...THE TRUE FOLLOWER OF JESUS..?? Empty about 1st question

Post by mr.tony Sat 04 Jun 2011, 2:14 pm

let's say something about the so called Trinity... or, to say better, the allegied Divinity of Jesus Christ.
Just to start in a logical way our discussion, what is the basis to claim that such a believe is the basis of Christian faith? If it is so, we should find CLEAR, ABOVE ANY CONFUTATION, CONVINCING, NUMEROUS and CONSISTENT scriptural evidence of it...
Is it so?
this just to start
tony

mr.tony

Back to top Go down

Post by mang odoy Tue 07 Jun 2011, 3:50 am

@Tony

oke bro...here I am again....thanks for your time...let's get started..

Mang Odoy wrote :

1. As we know..The JW didn't take Jesus as a God....how you explain this thing due to mostly Christian take the Trinity as their FAITH....???

Mr.Tony wrote :

let's say something about the so called Trinity... or, to say better, the allegied Divinity of Jesus Christ.
Just to start in a logical way our discussion, what is the basis to claim that such a believe is the basis of Christian faith? If it is so, we should find CLEAR, ABOVE ANY CONFUTATION, CONVINCING, NUMEROUS and CONSISTENT scriptural evidence of it...
Is it so?
this just to start
tony

Oke..I will not continue asking about Trinity that you denied...honestly I do appreciate for what JW believe...at least...you guys have the same opinion with Moeslem as stated in our Holy Book Al-Quran, that...JESUS IS NOT A GOD..

But...could you tell me please...how you (JW) positioned Jesus...based on what Bible said......???

That's for now...I look forward for your reply..

Wasalam,

mang odoy
SILVER MEMBERS
SILVER MEMBERS

Back to top Go down

Post by mang odoy Tue 07 Jun 2011, 3:55 am

@agus

Just passing thru and find out what will be come up....

passing through terusssss...when will you join us...??? :D

mang odoy
SILVER MEMBERS
SILVER MEMBERS

Back to top Go down

IS JEHOVAH WITNESSES...THE TRUE FOLLOWER OF JESUS..?? Empty about question #1 to dodi

Post by mr.tony Wed 08 Jun 2011, 2:39 pm

dear Dodi
So, since in the Ingil Jesus plainly said to a Samarithan woman near a well: "The woman said to him:"I know that Messiach is coming, who is called Christ . Whenever that one arreves, he will declare all things to us openly..." Jesus said to her:"I who am speaking to you am he"- John 4:25,26. Jesus than claimed to be the Messiah, or the Christ, wich means "anointed one" in Hebrew and Greek. Anointed by whom and for what purpose?
the letter to the Hebrews 1:9 states that Jesus has been anointed by God.
matthew 3:16 states that he was anointed with holy spirit
in Luke 4:17-21, Jesus, commenting a prophecy of Isaiah 61:1-4, said "Today this Scripture you just heard is fullfilled". That prophecy, referred to the coming "Anointed One", Messiah or Christ. and it is clearly listing part of the activity the Messiah was send for.
it is also true that often the Holy Scriptures are referring to Jesus as the Son of God... and this is quite controversial. but what is the real meaning of this expression? I'll write some interesting points about next time.
but going back to the original question, since that Jesus clearly explained his nature and identity, and that the word TRINITY never appears in the Holy Books, and that Jesus NEVER said to be the Almighty God, the responsibilty to prove such believes lays on the shoulders of the ones that want to believe in it. that is he reason of my first remarks.
best regards Dodi
your friend
Tony

mr.tony

Back to top Go down

Post by mang odoy Thu 09 Jun 2011, 4:30 am

@tony

Ok..thanks for your reply...but for a better discussion..could you please use the quote function when you reply my comment....??? for example...

my comments

Your answer

It's like chatting in YM...so that we will know which comments got the answer..

Allright..let's carry on....

dear Dodi
So, since in the Ingil Jesus plainly said to a Samarithan woman near a well: "The woman said to him:"I know that Messiach is coming, who is called Christ . Whenever that one arreves, he will declare all things to us openly..." Jesus said to her:"I who am speaking to you am he"- John 4:25,26. Jesus than claimed to be the Messiah, or the Christ, wich means "anointed one" in Hebrew and Greek. Anointed by whom and for what purpose?
the letter to the Hebrews 1:9 states that Jesus has been anointed by God.
matthew 3:16 states that he was anointed with holy spirit
in Luke 4:17-21, Jesus, commenting a prophecy of Isaiah 61:1-4, said "Today this Scripture you just heard is fullfilled". That prophecy, referred to the coming "Anointed One", Messiah or Christ. and it is clearly listing part of the activity the Messiah was send for.

So..the conclusion is,.....Jesus is MESSIAH....????

But...you probably didn't READ the previous verse..

http://www.watchtower.org/e/bible/joh/chapter_004.htm

The woman said to him: “Sir, I perceive you are a prophet. (John 4 : 19)

JESUS IS A PROPHET...the thing that Christian NEVER ADMIT....!!!

John 4 : 19 is similar with these verses of Quran...

QS-3.84. Say: "We believe in Allah, and in what has been revealed to us and what was revealed to Abraham, Isma'il, Isaac, Jacob, and the Tribes, and in (the Books) given to Moses, Jesus, and the prophets, from their Lord: We make no distinction between one and another among them, and to Allah do we bow our will (in Islam)."

QS-19.30. He said: "I am indeed a servant of Allah. He hath given me revelation and made me a prophet;

And..there will be a question...who is Jesus SENT FOR...???

http://www.watchtower.org/e/bible/mt/chapter_015.htm

In answer he said: “I was not sent forth to any but to the lost sheep of the house of Israel.” (Matthew : 15:24)

That verse above...similar with this Quran verse...

QS : 3:49. "And (appoint him) an apostle to the Children of Israel, (with this message): "'I have come to you, with a Sign from your Lord, in that I make for you out of clay, as it were, the figure of a bird, and breathe into it, and it becomes a bird by Allah.s leave: And I heal those born blind, and the lepers, and I quicken the dead, by Allah.s leave; and I declare to you what ye eat, and what ye store in your houses. Surely therein is a Sign for you if ye did believe;

but going back to the original question, since that Jesus clearly explained his nature and identity, and that the word TRINITY never appears in the Holy Books, and that Jesus NEVER said to be the Almighty God, the responsibilty to prove such believes lays on the shoulders of the ones that want to believe in it. that is he reason of my first remarks.
best regards Dodi
your friend
Tony

Thanks..and I will be waiting for your answer...

Wasalam,

mang odoy
SILVER MEMBERS
SILVER MEMBERS

Back to top Go down

Post by mang odoy Fri 17 Jun 2011, 11:58 pm

lho lhooo...kemana inih...???
moso baru beberapa GEBRAKAN...dah NGACIRRR....???

mang odoy
SILVER MEMBERS
SILVER MEMBERS

Back to top Go down

IS JEHOVAH WITNESSES...THE TRUE FOLLOWER OF JESUS..?? Empty jesus a prophet?

Post by mr.tony Tue 28 Jun 2011, 8:52 pm

i'm back. about the function "quote" i have to learn to use it...very sorry
this is an interesting slot .
jesus is ALSO a prophet, of course!
what is a prophet?
1. somebody speaking as representative of God, giving evidence of it
2. somebody that, by divine inspiration, is able to foretell the future
and Jesus was a prophet indeed

1.John 16:27:"...I came out as the Father representative"
2. Matthew 24, Mark 13 and Luke 21 are prophecies, uttered by Jesus about the conclusion of the sistem of things

[size=18][/sizebut the fact that Jesus was a prophet, doesn't exclude that he was also the long awaited Messiah.

now, what about the people Jesus was sent to?
was he sent only to the people of Israel?
tomorrow i'll give you the rest
regards
tony

mr.tony

Back to top Go down

Post by mang odoy Tue 05 Jul 2011, 4:22 am

@tony

Well come back bro.... :D
How was the business..???
Unfortunately..I still have no time to go ashore in Livorno due to The New Sytem in my department had just implemented...so everything is still mess up..but hopefully someday I can go meet you..

jesus is ALSO a prophet, of course!
what is a prophet?
1. somebody speaking as representative of God, giving evidence of it
2. somebody that, by divine inspiration, is able to foretell the future
and Jesus was a prophet indeed

1.John 16:27:"...I came out as the Father representative"
2. Matthew 24, Mark 13 and Luke 21 are prophecies, uttered by Jesus about the conclusion of the sistem of things

GREAT...!! you are the smartest Christian I ever meet...yup...Jehovah Witnesses is smarter than any other Christian.....and I am sure..this thread will be more interested in the future....

JESUS is a PROPHET....we got the right ANSWER...but of course..it's not the end..still many other things to be discussed..

but the fact that Jesus was a prophet, doesn't exclude that he was also the long awaited Messiah

First of all...we have to know what does THE MESSIAH mean....
Could you please tell me...???
After you answer...then I wil try to bring the description of THE MESSIAH as well..

now, what about the people Jesus was sent to?
was he sent only to the people of Israel?

JESUSS was ONLY SENT to THE LOST SHIP of THE HOUSE OF ISRAEL...
And we will discuss also...what is JEWISH and what is GENTILES..

See....one by one come up, right...?? :D

tomorrow i'll give you the rest
regards
tony

Allright bro...take your time....
I'll see you later...

Wasalam,

mang odoy
SILVER MEMBERS
SILVER MEMBERS

Back to top Go down

Post by ahzay Fri 08 Jul 2011, 10:40 am

Oh, ini ya yang kemarin lagi cari mangsa mang???
ahzay
ahzay
BLUE MEMBERS
BLUE MEMBERS

Number of posts : 253
Registration date : 2011-04-27

Back to top Go down

Post by musicman Fri 08 Jul 2011, 10:41 am

aslkm!kemana aja ente....

bung ahzay...AFFI kenapa yah???udah lama..kok gk bisa di akses???
musicman
musicman
SILVER MEMBERS
SILVER MEMBERS

Number of posts : 2736
Registration date : 2011-01-04

Back to top Go down

Post by mang odoy Sat 09 Jul 2011, 4:15 am

@ahzay

yoi brow...doi salah tangkap...jatuh bangun dah jadinya... :04:

mang odoy
SILVER MEMBERS
SILVER MEMBERS

Back to top Go down

Post by ahzay Wed 13 Jul 2011, 11:25 am

musicman wrote:aslkm!kemana aja ente....

bung ahzay...AFFI kenapa yah???udah lama..kok gk bisa di akses???

wa'alaykumussalam wr wb.
afwan bro, habis reorganisasi kerjaan jadi tambah banyak, hehe...
iya, makanya ane dah jarang ke sana, lebih sering main di sini...
ahzay
ahzay
BLUE MEMBERS
BLUE MEMBERS

Back to top Go down

Post by ahzay Wed 13 Jul 2011, 11:26 am

mang odoy wrote:@ahzay

ane mau lihat ah jatuh bangunnya kuat berapa ronde sampe nyungsep kecomberan...
ahzay
ahzay
BLUE MEMBERS
BLUE MEMBERS

Back to top Go down

Post by menjawab.fitnah Wed 13 Jul 2011, 9:07 pm

ahzay wrote:

ahzay dari AFFI YA IS JEHOVAH WITNESSES...THE TRUE FOLLOWER OF JESUS..?? 280186 IS JEHOVAH WITNESSES...THE TRUE FOLLOWER OF JESUS..?? 280186
menjawab.fitnah
menjawab.fitnah
BLUE MEMBERS
BLUE MEMBERS

Number of posts : 119
Registration date : 2011-06-28

Back to top Go down

Post by musicman Wed 13 Jul 2011, 9:10 pm

menjawab.fitnah wrote:
ahzay wrote:

ahzay dari AFFI YA IS JEHOVAH WITNESSES...THE TRUE FOLLOWER OF JESUS..?? 280186 IS JEHOVAH WITNESSES...THE TRUE FOLLOWER OF JESUS..?? 280186

bung MF...dia Penjaga Gerbangnya...hehehe
musicman
musicman
SILVER MEMBERS
SILVER MEMBERS

Back to top Go down

Post by Dreamsavior Mon 01 Aug 2011, 10:47 am

IS JEHOVAH WITNESSES...THE TRUE FOLLOWER OF JESUS..??
Well...
Regarding whether the Jehovah's witnesses are followers of Christ or not, you can make a check list from the list of all Christian denominations and began to examine the following questions:
which of the religious organization that has been truly follow Jesus' command in Matthew 28:19, 20 to preach and make disciples?
Which of the religious organizations that had actually followed the example of Jesus in John 18:36; 17:16 to be "no part of the world", politically neutral and not involved in war?
Which of the religious organization that has been truly follow Jesus' command in Matthew 10:8 to not seek financial gain from the ministry?
Which of the religious organization that has been truly recognizes the leadership of Christ as recorded in Matthew 23:10 and did not appoint paid religious leaders?
Who's been really put on a true sign of Christ's followers (John 13:35) to love each other regardless of national borders, social status, race, ethnicity, language?

I've checked, and I think only the Jehovah's Witnesses who can consistently referred to as followers of Christ Jesus.

1. As we know..The JW didn't take Jesus as a God...
Concerning Christ, of course ... Jehovah's witnesses admitted that Christ was a god. Isaiah 9:6 says that Christ is "Mighty God" (El GiB ‧ Bohr '). So the accusation that Jehovah's Witnesses do not believe that Jesus is a god is not true.

there are many gods.
In the definition, god is anything that can be called gods or worshiped as gods, because the worshipers recognize it as something more powerful than him and he adored her.
So it makes sense if in Exodus 7:1 Moses is called as a god.
Even in Philippians 3:19 person's stomach can become a god.

Regarding the Jehovah's Witnesses, they only recognize God Almighty (El Syad ‧ dai ') which is recorded in Genesis 17:1 as "The God Almighty" who deserves the worship.

Dreamsavior
RED MEMBERS
RED MEMBERS

Number of posts : 26
Registration date : 2011-08-01

Back to top Go down

Post by mang odoy Thu 04 Aug 2011, 4:21 am

@Dreamsavior

Thanks for visiting this thread...may I know who are you...??? I wish you can introduce yourself here...

Well...
Regarding whether the Jehovah's witnesses are followers of Christ or not, you can make a check list from the list of all Christian denominations and began to examine the following questions:
which of the religious organization that has been truly follow Jesus' command in Matthew 28:19, 20 to preach and make disciples?
Which of the religious organizations that had actually followed the example of Jesus in John 18:36; 17:16 to be "no part of the world", politically neutral and not involved in war?
Which of the religious organization that has been truly follow Jesus' command in Matthew 10:8 to not seek financial gain from the ministry?
Which of the religious organization that has been truly recognizes the leadership of Christ as recorded in Matthew 23:10 and did not appoint paid religious leaders?
Who's been really put on a true sign of Christ's followers (John 13:35) to love each other regardless of national borders, social status, race, ethnicity, language?

I've checked, and I think only the Jehovah's Witnesses who can consistently referred to as followers of Christ Jesus.

I agree if the points you mention above as the main answer...but....how about this verses..???

JOHN 16 : 7-15
http://www.watchtower.org/e/bible/joh/chapter_016.htm

7 Nevertheless, I am telling YOU the truth, It is for YOUR benefit I am going away. For if I do not go away, the helper will by no means come to YOU; but if I do go my way, I will send him to YOU. 8 And when that one arrives he will give the world convincing evidence concerning sin and concerning righteousness and concerning judgment: 9 in the first place, concerning sin, because they are not exercising faith in me; 10 then concerning righteousness, because I am going to the Father and YOU will behold me no longer; 11 then concerning judgment, because the ruler of this world has been judged.

12 “I have many things yet to say to YOU, but YOU are not able to bear them at present. 13 However, when that one arrives, the spirit of the truth, he will guide YOU into all the truth, for he will not speak of his own impulse, but what things he hears he will speak, and he will declare to YOU the things coming. 14 That one will glorify me, because he will receive from what is mine and will declare it to YOU. 15 All the things that the Father has are mine. That is why I said he receives from what is mine and declares [it] to YOU.

That what Jesus promised......
So...WHOEVER Love Jesus......he/she ...MUST.....follow that paraklEtos (THE HELPER)

That's what I called...THE TRUE FOLLOWER OF JESUS...

mang odoy
SILVER MEMBERS
SILVER MEMBERS

Back to top Go down

Post by mang odoy Thu 04 Aug 2011, 4:40 am

@Dreamsavor

Concerning Christ, of course ... Jehovah's witnesses admitted that Christ was a god. Isaiah 9:6 says that Christ is "Mighty God" (El GiB ‧ Bohr '). So the accusation that Jehovah's Witnesses do not believe that Jesus is a god is not true.

there are many gods.
In the definition, god is anything that can be called gods or worshiped as gods, because the worshipers recognize it as something more powerful than him and he adored her.
So it makes sense if in Exodus 7:1 Moses is called as a god.
Even in Philippians 3:19 person's stomach can become a god.

Take a look at this.....
http://www.scripture4all.org/OnlineInterlinear/OTpdf/exo7.pdf

In EXODUS 7:1...there are.....YAHWEH and ELOHIM...

YAHWEH is THE FATHER....and ELOHIM is JESUS...???

Is that what you mean...???

Regarding the Jehovah's Witnesses, they only recognize God Almighty (El Syad ‧ dai ') which is recorded in Genesis 17:1 as "The God Almighty" who deserves the worship.

So how about THE ELOHIM (JESUS).......????

What the JW take The Jesus as....????

Wasalam,

mang odoy
SILVER MEMBERS
SILVER MEMBERS

Back to top Go down

Post by ahzay Thu 04 Aug 2011, 2:13 pm

menjawab.fitnah wrote:

Kok tahu???

musicman wrote:

Sekarang udah ga bro, habisnya error mulu ga bisa buka...
ahzay
ahzay
BLUE MEMBERS
BLUE MEMBERS

Back to top Go down

Post by musicman Thu 04 Aug 2011, 3:25 pm

ahzay wrote:
menjawab.fitnah wrote:

Kok tahu???

musicman wrote:

Sekarang udah ga bro, habisnya error mulu ga bisa buka...

udah bisa bung Zay....
musicman
musicman
SILVER MEMBERS
SILVER MEMBERS

Back to top Go down

Post by ahzay Thu 04 Aug 2011, 4:08 pm

musicman wrote:

udah bisa bung Zay....

Oke bung musicman, kapan2 ane ke tkp...
ahzay
ahzay
BLUE MEMBERS
BLUE MEMBERS

Back to top Go down

Post by musicman Sat 06 Aug 2011, 11:36 am

ahzay wrote:
musicman wrote:

udah bisa bung Zay....

:D
musicman
musicman
SILVER MEMBERS
SILVER MEMBERS

Back to top Go down

Post by abu hanan Sat 06 Aug 2011, 11:46 am

ahzay wrote:
musicman wrote:

udah bisa bung Zay....

alamat AFF dimana yah?
bagi2 dunk....
abu hanan
abu hanan
SILVER MEMBERS
SILVER MEMBERS

Male
Number of posts : 1391
Job/hobbies : bersih2 al aqsha
Registration date : 2011-07-08

http://www.isyfatihah.wordpress.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Dreamsavior Tue 09 Aug 2011, 3:24 pm

@mang odoy
I quoted Exodus 7:1 to clarify the opinion of the Bible concerning the definition of Elohim.
As I said before, the Bible defines God (Elohim) as:
Anything That can be called gods or worshiped as gods, Because the worshipers Recognize it as something more powerful than him and he adored her .
The Bible says that there are many eloh'ah (in the plural is Elohim), i/e :

Yahweh as "The Father" of course referred as Elohim.
Money can be referred as elohim.
Fame can be referred as elohim.
Professions and occupations can be referred as elohim.
Famous artists can be referred as elohim.
A sculpture might be referred as elohim.
Dagon can be referred as elohim.
Astoret can be referred as elohim.
Jesus certainly is referred as elohim.

John 14:28 says that "The Father" is Greater Than Jesus. Thus, the verses provide an explanation of who is superior between Jesus and Jehovah. This verse also provides an explanation that Yahweh and Jesus are two distinct figures.

Good question.

As I said above. Many people think that Jehovah's Witnesses do not believe in Jesus. That accusation was not true!
Jehovah's Witnesses recognize Jesus in the proportionate manner, following the Bible's advice to "not go beyond what is written." (1 Corinthians 4:6).

Jehovah's Witnesses consider Jesus as the King of the Heavenly Kingdom that will solve all the problems of mankind permanently (Revelation 21:4).

Jesus is "the Word" (Logos), it meant that Jesus is Jehovah's spokesman.

Jesus is the savior that Jehovah God used to save mankind from the slavery of sin (John 3:16). The death of Jesus became the redeemer of sins and imperfections that plagued mankind since the days of Adam. (Romans 5:12)

Jesus was a greatest teacher ever lived and a perfect role model for Jehovah's Witnesses in the worship of Jehovah. (1 Peter 2:21).

Jesus is the head of the congregation of Jehovah's Witnesses worldwide.

Jesus is the second most important figure in the lives of all Jehovah's Witnesses (the first is of course His Father-Jehovah).

etc...

So...WHOEVER Love Jesus......he/she ...MUST.....follow that paraklEtos (THE HELPER)

Of course, I agree.

But, you must also agree that the guidance of the "Spirit of Truth" can not be obtained automatically by every person who claimed himself as a follower of Christ. "Spirit of Truth" will be obtained only if the followers of Christ study the Bible thoroughly. John 14:26 tells us that we will get help from the Holy Spirit / Helper to remind one of the things he had learned from the Word of God ... then, how can we get help if we do not learn the Word of God.

Dreamsavior
RED MEMBERS
RED MEMBERS

Back to top Go down

Post by musicman Tue 09 Aug 2011, 3:40 pm

@Dreamsavior
what is your religion?are you jehovah?
I am very interested to observe this discussion if you are Jehovah..

because..Jehovah had never participated in this forum

musicman
musicman
SILVER MEMBERS
SILVER MEMBERS

Back to top Go down

Post by Dreamsavior Wed 10 Aug 2011, 1:52 pm

@musicman

(Exodus 3:15) "Then God said once more to Moses:
“This is what you are to say to the sons of Israel, ‘Jehovah the God of YOUR forefathers, the God of Abraham, the God of Isaac and the God of Jacob, has sent me to YOU.’ This is my name to time indefinite, and this is the memorial of me to generation after generation."

Jehovah (or: Yahweh) is the name of The God Almighty (Exodus 3:15). Of course I am not Jehovah, I am His witness.
Because Christ is the head of our congregation, we are called as Christians. But above all, Isaiah 43:10 refers us as Jehovah's Witnesses.

You can get more information about Jehovah's Witnesses at http://watchtower.org/.

Dreamsavior
RED MEMBERS
RED MEMBERS

Back to top Go down

Post by musicman Wed 10 Aug 2011, 2:01 pm

Dreamsavior wrote:@musicman

(Exodus 3:15) "Then God said once more to Moses:
“This is what you are to say to the sons of Israel, ‘Jehovah the God of YOUR forefathers, the God of Abraham, the God of Isaac and the God of Jacob, has sent me to YOU.’ This is my name to time indefinite, and this is the memorial of me to generation after generation."

Jehovah (or: Yahweh) is the name of The God Almighty (Exodus 3:15). Of course I am not Jehovah, I am His witness.
Because Christ is the head of our congregation, we are called as Christians. But above all, Isaiah 43:10 refers us as Jehovah's Witnesses.

You can get more information about Jehovah's Witnesses at http://watchtower.org/.

I know about your link...I saw that...
I saw your post ... but I am still confused .. about your religion..:D

more details .. how Jesus with divine status?
musicman
musicman
SILVER MEMBERS
SILVER MEMBERS

Back to top Go down

Post by musicman Wed 10 Aug 2011, 3:07 pm

after I've read your post

https://murtadinkafirun.forumotion.com/t11819-mengenai-kata-sembahlah # 90 530

I am sure about your religion Laughing

how about the status of maria?
https://murtadinkafirun.forumotion.com/t11425-status-maria-dalam-keimanan-kristiani

because only the Protestant and Catholic who has given his opinion...

musicman
musicman
SILVER MEMBERS
SILVER MEMBERS

Back to top Go down

Post by mang odoy Thu 11 Aug 2011, 4:23 am

Dreamsavior wrote:@mang odoy
I quoted Exodus 7:1 to clarify the opinion of the Bible concerning the definition of Elohim.
As I said before, the Bible defines God (Elohim) as:
Anything That can be called gods or worshiped as gods, Because the worshipers Recognize it as something more powerful than him and he adored her .
The Bible says that there are many eloh'ah (in the plural is Elohim), i/e :

Yahweh as "The Father" of course referred as Elohim.
Money can be referred as elohim.
Fame can be referred as elohim.
Professions and occupations can be referred as elohim.
Famous artists can be referred as elohim.
A sculpture might be referred as elohim.
Dagon can be referred as elohim.
Astoret can be referred as elohim.
Jesus certainly is referred as elohim.

John 14:28 says that "The Father" is Greater Than Jesus. Thus, the verses provide an explanation of who is superior between Jesus and Jehovah. This verse also provides an explanation that Yahweh and Jesus are two distinct figures.

Good question.

As I said above. Many people think that Jehovah's Witnesses do not believe in Jesus. That accusation was not true!
Jehovah's Witnesses recognize Jesus in the proportionate manner, following the Bible's advice to "not go beyond what is written." (1 Corinthians 4:6).

Jehovah's Witnesses consider Jesus as the King of the Heavenly Kingdom that will solve all the problems of mankind permanently (Revelation 21:4).

Jesus is "the Word" (Logos), it meant that Jesus is Jehovah's spokesman.

Jesus is the savior that Jehovah God used to save mankind from the slavery of sin (John 3:16). The death of Jesus became the redeemer of sins and imperfections that plagued mankind since the days of Adam. (Romans 5:12)

Jesus was a greatest teacher ever lived and a perfect role model for Jehovah's Witnesses in the worship of Jehovah. (1 Peter 2:21).

Jesus is the head of the congregation of Jehovah's Witnesses worldwide.

Jesus is the second most important figure in the lives of all Jehovah's Witnesses (the first is of course His Father-Jehovah).

etc...

Of course, I agree.

But, you must also agree that the guidance of the "Spirit of Truth" can not be obtained automatically by every person who claimed himself as a follower of Christ. "Spirit of Truth" will be obtained only if the followers of Christ study the Bible thoroughly. John 14:26 tells us that we will get help from the Holy Spirit / Helper to remind one of the things he had learned from the Word of God ... then, how can we get help if we do not learn the Word of God.

Bro..paspor nt kan Garuda Pancasila juga...
Gimana kalo kita terusin ngobrolnya di lapak sebelah....supaya bisa dibaca sama yang lain...Ok...??

Biarin ni tret ane terusin ama Bro Tony yang dari Livorno-Italy ntu....

Wasalam,

mang odoy
SILVER MEMBERS
SILVER MEMBERS

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down